Sean Bell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

The officer/officers that shot & killed Sean Bell was found not guilty today. This could have happened to anyone of us. I know that everyone in the NY area are affected by this. I know for myself that Sean will always be in my heart & never be forgotten. R.I.P Sean Bell we love you man.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Who the hell is he and how do you know him? Besides....

Glad the cop got not guilty. He shouldn't be blamed for doing his job.

LadyHotrod

I hate how it all points to racism. If a black cop shot a white man, it would be different but because it was a black man, regardless of what colour the officers shooting him were, it MUST be racism. :rolleyes:

Travis40

The cop was just doing his job and I'm not surprised that they came back with not guilty. As Marilyn said, if it was a black cop that shot a white guy...there wouldn't be anything wrong.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I'm assuming we had cops shoot a black guy. We had a race riot here in Cincinnati in 2001 because of that. The cop was found not guilty though.

Then in 2003 a guy had a heart attack while cops were hitting him with their nightsticks, and we almost had another one until they found out that the heart attack was due to how much PCP the guy had in his system.

People blame racism before they even get the facts.

LadyHotrod

People blame racism before they even get the facts.

Exactly, I mean, did they really have to point out that it was a "23 year old black man"? They wouldn't bother describing the man if it were a 23 year old white guy.

I'm so sick of people pulling out the race card.