SDWA ~ Super Duper Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

24mxlck.jpg

Yeah, so this BTB is going to be done by me and Beer. Basically, it's going to be more of a side project, when I get tired of writing NOW. It's main design is for wackiness, humour, generally taking the piss from todays wrestling product and a little BTB (mainly TNA :p) and just a bit of fun, so when reading, take it for what it is. Hopefull I can entertain y'all a little bit.

=Sypnosis=

Credit to Chris for the wacky backstory

There are times in life when people just want to have fun. Patty Super always wanted to have fun, perhaps a little too much fun.

Pat dancing on a strip pole is shown, as he downs a bottle of Rum.

Pat was always getting in trouble, mixing with the wrong crowd.

Pat is shown on the floor with a bottle of rum in one hand, and a knife in the other. He looks up to see a man charging at him. Pat gets up, and charges back, as the fight continues.

And, there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you can actually get up in the morning. Oh dear, another thing Pat clearly cannot do.

Pat’s alarm goes off. He tries to get up, but fails miserably.

Pat has no job, and never pays his bills. He lives in flats, that he moves from every month, to escape the rent. But one day, everything changed.

Pat is seen, with his shirt on, but no trousers, as they are firmly tucked in his other hand, with shoes in the other. He attempts to escape through the window. He is outside, standing on the balcony, trying to get away. Suddenly he hears some Chinese or Japanese voices, calling him. He turns to see Funaki and Curry Man standing there, with buritos in there hands! Pat looks at them, rubs his eyes, and looks at them again. Suddenly Curry Man begins dancing, shouting Funaki’s name. Funaki then begins to start commentating on Curry Man’s dance. Pat falls back in astonishment, landing in the hands of a smal working class man, by the name of Chris Duper.

Chris Duper is a normal man. He tries not to drink, has a normal job, with a normal family. Much different to Pat. So when they met up, there differences collided immediately.

Pat wakes up in a hospital, with Chris by his side. Chris immediately rings the neck of Pat, telling him that he missed an inerview thanks to him. Pat pushes Chris away. Chris continues then to walk out of the room in a strop. Pat gets up and follows him. Asking him if he can live with him. Funaki and Curry Man follow, as they play the bag pipes. Pat convinces Chris to let him live with him for one day. That night, the two played cards and became best friends. Suddenly Pat had an idea.

Pat and Chris are very good friends now.

Pat screamed in Chris’ ears, that he wants to create a wrestling Fed. Chris says no, but Pat insists. Pat says that they can call it the Pat Super and Chris Duper Wrestling Alliance. Super Duper Wrestling Alliance! Suddenly a tiger enters the room. He bites Chris’ head off as Pat screams in woe. Pat then vows to make the wrestling promotion in honor of the fallen, Chris Duper. His first two superstars: Funaki and Curry Man!

Funaki and Curry Man are a crime fighting, bagpipe playing, snail eating, wall climbing, computer snatching, E-Fed Making Duo!

General Manager: Patty Super
Commentators: Mike Adamle, Don West & Michael Cole
Backstage Interviewer: Awesome Kong

Roster

Santino Marella
Funaki
The Great Khali
Scott Steiner
Kevin Nash
Batista
Scott Hall
Shark Boy
Curryman
Viscera
Hornswoggle
The Boogeyman
Goldust
Val Venis
Vladimir Koslov
Festus
Hurricane
Sabu
Paul Burchill
Vito
Rhino

Weekly TV Show: Tuesday Night Mayhem

So, yeah.

seX-Power

:nonono:

But if this won't take time away from you doing NOW, I'm all for a laugh.

Batista to be your resident jobber please.
Have the 2 Sabus in the roster feud.
Rhino and Goldust to tag in a team called 'too asian'.
Viscera for World Champ.
Scott Steiner to cheat by throwing steriods at opponents.

This may be moved idk, but it better make me laugh.

Evil Austin

:roflmao:

I'm already laughing. This will probably be a good read.

Moonlight Drive

I don't see why it would be moved, it is a BTB after all.

Qwake

Rofl, looks pretty awesome! I can't wait to see Rhino hit Hornswoggle with the GORE and make him snap in half, one problem though, I don't think Sharkboy should be in these guys league, he is way to great for them! Steiner to feud with batista plz, since they're like log lost twins and all. Val Venis :eek:

I believe someone made a BTB kind of like this and it wasn't moved so you should be safe, ill check it out!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Damn! This is like Dumb and Dumber running a wrestling show! I'll try to check this out!

Moonlight Drive

Damn! This is like Dumb and Dumber running a wrestling show! I'll try to check this out!
Levi, there's a special surprise on the first show just for you. :shifty:
Val Venis :eek:
Is God, although less of a god than Morrison :yesyes:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Put Dragon Dragon, CP Munk and Colt Cabunny in it... lol... j/k....

well, how 'bout Damian Demento and Gillberg?

Moonlight Drive

Put Dragon Dragon, CP Munk and Colt Cabunny in it... lol... j/k....

well, how 'bout Damian Demento and Gillberg?

Die spoilers~! Anyhoo, here is the preview for show number one, coming to a bingo hall near you!

The Main Event will feature all the top tier talent SDWA has to offer, as they face off in a Gauntlet match for the Super Duper Championship! There will also be one mystery superstar to compete, and I'm sure Levi knows who it is!

Vladimir Koslov takes on Hornswoggle in one-on-one action. Will the big Russian get horny, or will the little bastard pull out a win?

Finally, the dastardly pirate Paul Burchill takes on the dress-wearing, Vito! And much, much, more!

Super Duper Championship
Gauntlet Match
Batista vs. ??? vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kevin Nash vs. Rhino vs. Hurricane vs. Scott Hall vs. The Great Khali vs. Festus vs. Santino Marella vs. Curryman vs. Sharkboy vs. Funaki vs. Sabu vs. The Boogeyman

Vito vs Paul Burchill

Vladimir Koslov vs Hornswoggle

The show shall also feature Val Venis, Goldust, Viscera and a whole lot more!

Evil Austin

Batista vs. ??? vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kevin Nash vs. Rhino vs. Hurricane vs. Scott Hall vs. The Great Khali vs. Festus vs. Santino Marella vs. Curryman vs. Sharkboy vs. Funaki vs. Sabu vs. The Boogeyman
???= Catdog
Vito vs Paul Burchill

The Leviathan

Reaction score

The Main Event will feature all the top tier talent SDWA has to offer, as they face off in a Gauntlet match for the Super Duper Championship! There will also be one mystery superstar to compete, and I'm sure Levi knows who it is!
damn! I have no idea :confused:

Will the big Russian get horny?
lmao

This is the best Preview evah! lol! I am going to read this and I have no idea who ??? is? I thought it wil be Funaki but he's already in it.

seX-Power

Vito vs Paul Burchill