SD gets screwed again. SPOILERS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The JBL Farewell Address features JBL declaring he was going to Raw to wrestle in main events and to win championships in the greatest comeback in sports-entertainment history. Tazz replaces JBL on commentary for Friday night SmackDown!

PWheadlines.com(SD spoilers)

:bye2:

The Rated R CMStar

Hell Yea...JBL in Main Even status again...Awesome...

Yeah, but on Raw, being one more in the vast main event of Raw. And SD, well, we get to keep Edge/Batista/Taker in main event......and Michael Cole in commentary

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Damn does Raw really need JBL? No... SD does. Anyways whos replacing tazz for ecw?

Great One

My bet is Tazz probably just works both shows, or Steve Corino will return and take his place.

Beer Money Army

they could use Todd Grisham from heat lol

I got a feeling maybe Lashley could be put on Smackdown. or has anyone thought when Cm Punk loses the championship he could go to smackdown...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Lashley going back to smackdown isn't a bad idea but CM Punk is allowed to compete on Smackdown because of the talent exchange. JBL going to Raw is really bad for Smackdown commentary and also if he wrestles again bad for the main event picture. They need to bring some superstars from Raw to compete in the Smackdown main events. Because unless a midcatrd superstar is pushed the only fresh matchy up that we haven't really seen alot of is Edge vs Taker, but if that is the current plan for WM then we will need a fued to build up to that, like a world title fued.

Reaction score
Well I haven't seen him main event in RAW before so it should be good to see him fued with guys like, Triple H, Orton, Cena, Jericho and more.

PeepShow

Its not just b/c he's going to Raw that he is done commentating people. Even if he stayed on SD to wrestle, he still wouldnt be commentating.

But I dont think he needed to go to Raw full time. Just bring Jericho over to SD.

The A-man

Reaction score
I really don't think JBL moving to RAW isn't that much of a blow to Smackdown.

Yeah, he does have great mic and commentary skills to back him up, but it's not exactly whats keeping SD afloat. Besides, with Jericho calling him out on the Dec. 17th edition of RAW, we could be seeing a good feud between these two. So look on the bright side of things.