Scientists might bring the Tasmanian Tiger back from extinction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Earth lost a truly unique species when Benjamin, the last known thylacine — commonly called the Tasmanian tiger — died in captivity in early September of 1936. Despite an impressive number of alleged sightings of the animal in the years since no actual documented examples of the species have been found in the wild for nearly a century. Now, thanks to some incredible advancements in DNA research, some scientists believe we could actually bring the species back from the dead.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/12/scientists-might-bring-the-tasmanian-tiger-back-from-extinction/

:hmm:

not sure what to make of this

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
some scientists believe we could actually bring the species back from the dea
That kind of freaks me out in a sense. Like if they can bring animals back using DNA splicing, well... What if they do something wrong?
Like could you imagine if they brought these animals back and they became hoses of a deadly disease to us or other animals?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
That kind of freaks me out in a sense. Like if they can bring animals back using DNA splicing, well... What if they do something wrong?
Like could you imagine if they brought these animals back and they became hoses of a deadly disease to us or other animals?

Zoombies! (terrible movie lol)

But nah, I know what you mean. Mad scientists...