School Graduates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now that some of us arent in school, what's the one thing u missed about school? Whether it was Middle/High school...

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most of my time there I was ignored like a legit ghost (by other students and teachers), teased, or thought to be one of "those kids" who would bring a gun to school because I was shy and kept to myself so not many people talked to me. Yeah... I don't miss a thing.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Most of my time there I was ignored like a legit ghost (by other students and teachers), teased, or thought to be one of "those kids" who would bring a gun to school because I was shy and kept to myself so not many people talked to me. Yeah... I don't miss a thing.
That's so strange to me because to me you seem like such a nice kind caring person. I would have been your friend.

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I miss being Connect 4 Champion of my high school. I went for the fifa championship but was knocked out in the first round by the eventual winner. Don't miss that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's so strange to me because to me you seem like such a nice kind caring person. I would have been your friend.

People like to label other people they don't understand and I guess because I didn't really fit a label or give one to myself, they did it for me.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Loved college. Graduated with honors there. Did the science/engineering thing but the intellectuals were some of the interesting and stimulating conversations I've ever had.

I was a complete rebel in high school in every way. I didn't seize my potential. I wasted four years having fun, flipping off teachers, cutting school and fighting.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Back in elementary the lunch ladies used to heat up smores poptarts so damn perfectly I'd ready for a nap after eating them shits. Fuck everything else.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I miss not having to be an adult. I'm in Uni now and it scares me :why::hutz:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't miss school at all.

Besides my best friend whom I've known since we were both 9 years old, I didn't have any friends. I didn't fit in with anybody, when I was younger I was too shy to talk to anybody. When I got older in middle/high school, nobody wanted to talk to me because I was weird. Wore a lot of black, listened to "scary" music and didn't really share common interests with anyone. Got bullied a lot for being different, lots of rumors got made up about various things.

Glad to never have to deal with that place or those people again.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Loved school so much that I became a teacher in the very same school.

My school is very one of a kind though so I never had to deal with bullying and stuff.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I actually enjoy college more as i feel like im doing more work. I dropped about ten subjects so im only doing three and it still feels like im achieving more.

Reactions: Red Rain