Saveus_yellowpeople

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

We'll take over this forum, then move on to greater things.

Rule 1: Don't vote for Hilary or Obama, because they are not yellow.

Rule 2: Demand that an American star must be yellow.

Rule 3: Funaki for WHC!!!

Will think of more as we go along.

Yellow supremacy!!!!

the dark knight

you all look the same to me. i can never tell the difference between them or even separate different genders. i call your race the clones...

Rell

Reaction score
I swear TDK is racist. He may not be open about it, but every once in a while he seems to show his true colors. I'll catch him in the act one day, if its that last thing I do o_O

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

the dark knight said:
you all look the same to me. i can never tell the difference between them or even separate different genders. i call your race the clones...

Rell said:
I swear TDK is racist. He may not be open about it, but every once in a while he seems to show his true colors. I'll catch him in the act one day, if its that last thing I do o_O

tdk a racist ..... never

Rell

Reaction score
forgot to comment on that. typical black american........"im a educated fool with money on my mind"

More of TDK's political correctness :laugh:

I should collect all the border-line racist things TDK has said, and post them in a thread for everyones eyes to see.

the dark knight

lmao. it was supposed to be some kind of a joke. you know im not racist.

btw, maybe i exaggerated a little bit but i said is true. i always go talk to asian guys everywhere thinking they're my school mate. then after like 2 mins of staring at each other, i apologize and tell the guy i thought he was my friend lol. it happened at least 3 times..

More of TDK's political correctness :laugh:

I should collect all the border-line racist things TDK has said, and post them in a thread for everyones eyes to see.
lol...im waiting for this thread. carlo said the same thing too..

I had a feeling TDK was gay......
just to give you what you want....attention.

LOL. He hates u guys more than he hates us, so thats all good.
i hate all races equally, including mine......