Save WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/show.php
There it is... A link to email wwe, and voice your opinion. With Raw now rated PG, shit needs to change... Everyone, send in your feedback, and tell them you want some damn attitude back... Also, put in other ideas for wwe, but at least bitch to them, about something:D

IDK who reads it, but Im sure someone does, so lets save wrestling before it dies from kiddie syndrome.

chessarmy

I doubt anyone is going to read this. Kids = $ for Vinnie Mac so thats why he is marketing towards them. Nothing we can do is going to stop him...

I'll write something up anyway, maybe I am wrong

MikeRaw

Actually, chessarmy, I disagree that kids=money....
Kids dont have money... And when I wrote my thing to them, I explained that, if they go towards kids, they will only gain a small amount of fans (because its hard to market to 8 year olds) but they will lose alot, because of the teenage/adult fans getting sick of it... So if they want business, they should keep the fans they have now, and add some attitude to thep product, and that, and only that, will equal $$$ IMO...

Qwake

I doubt anyone is going to read this. Kids = $ for Vinnie Mac so thats why he is marketing towards them. Nothing we can do is going to stop him...

I'll write something up anyway, maybe I am wrong

^ that made me think of Micheal Jackson lol!!!

anyways, I might email them lol...I should tell them about how RAW literally makes me fall asleep these days and how his Money idea thing is worse then ever!!! :smh

Bigfella

Reaction score
Think of all those kids wearing Rey Mystero masks :|

WWE = Sexing Little Kiddies

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I can't believe Vince needs to be told that giving away $1000000 is a bad idea :smh

MikeRaw

^Thats not the complaint... Cause other than the internet, some people who arent so ignorant actually appreciate hes trying hard to keep the company afloat... My probglem is them and the new kids direction. Its stupid, so I emailed them like 30 times :laugh:

How many of those thirty do you think they'll read lol.

lol. I'll give them a couple of emails later lol.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

PG? Are they fucking kidding me? I guess that means no more chair shots, no more table spots, no more cursing (I can just see a promo between Orton and Cena sounding like an Orbit dirty mouth commercial) and no more blood. This is gonna water down so many feuds and matches (not that they can be any more watered down). It's almost like they're going back to the early 90s when they had cartoony characters (max moon and minotaur anyone?) and no balls. They have done absolutely nothing to attract new fans. We've seen the same 6 people at the top for the past three years.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Actually, chessarmy, I disagree that kids=money....
Kids dont have money... And when I wrote my thing to them, I explained that, if they go towards kids, they will only gain a small amount of fans (because its hard to market to 8 year olds) but they will lose alot, because of the teenage/adult fans getting sick of it... So if they want business, they should keep the fans they have now, and add some attitude to thep product, and that, and only that, will equal $$$ IMO...

Kids have parents that buy everything for them. Trust me, my little brother was able to get my dad to spend $100 on stuff he didn't really even want.