Sasuke sig Attemp 2. REP for Ratings.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Went for more of an Anime look here.

Sasukecopy.jpg

Beer

That is a very simple, but attractive looking piece there J-Dawg. My only problem would be that you need to sharpen it. Apart from that, 10/10.

BUT, don't get too happy yet. It is 10/10 for what it is, in actual fact, it is WAY to simple, so for what it is, hardly anything could go wrong. Try some new things, go crazy.

Overall: 5/10

J

Anymore takers. Oh and Beer I have to spread but you will get your rep.

Kizza

Very plain. Very simple. Border doesn't fit what it is. Brushing takes away from the render too much. Not good use of the blur filter. Could do with some text, and some effects on the render.

J

I mean't for it to look simple. I'm starting at the bottom of sig making and working towards the top cuase when I try a harder tutoral it just confused the crap out of me. But thanks for the tips man. I will take them into account on my next attempt.

Kizza

Shit, this is like one of your first attempts? Jeez, that's pretty good for a first offish attempt then. My first attempt was a purple/black clouds background, a green vince mcmahon psd and Vince McMahon in black, times new roman text.

J

Haha quck background I had Microsoft Photodraw which is a nothing program and I upgraded to Photoshop and made a sig or two like a year ago. Got out of it then this laptop went down, I got it working again and started sig's again so that's like my 3rd or 4th 2 photoshop sig in like months.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well...

-Very Simple but effective.
-The vector art in the background is good.
-I would like abit of colouring to the render as well.
-The border aint too good though.