Santino sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
oa0wwp.jpg

seX-Power

The text of 'Italian Stalion' I don't like and it's spelt Stallion.

All your sigs are the same and involve a main point where light is, aroung the superstar. The rest of the sig always seems so empty as well. 5/10

Try something else, a different style.

Phenom

Reaction score
Yeah, noticed that lol. Thanks, will do. I love this style though. I like how it looks smooth.

+ rep

Kassidy

Reaction score
I like it, on a bigger scale it looks nice and seeing this one i understand what you tried to do on out battle, imo didnt come out the same. Instead finishing with just the light and a quite empty background, put a second psd somewhere close the the main psd, have it faded in more to the background and on the complete empty side try brushing lightly

WarMachine

Reaction score
The actual Image itself isn't bad however, I don't like any of the text. I haven't been here that long so I don't know how often you use that style but anyway I gave it a 6/10.

Phenom

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.

+Rep