Santino Marella

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I know there has been alot of chat about him but he is my Fav. wrestler of all time

I just want to lay down some of santinos life.

He made his WWE debut when Umaga had a hand picked opponent selected by Vince McMahon. Santino was picked and won the WWE Intercontinental title in underdog fashion

He was picked out of the crowed and now look at him he is the us champion shows alot

this post is manily about dont judge a book by its color vince picked him because he thought he was a nobody.

Shortly after gaining the Intercontinental Championship, Marella started a scripted rivalry with Chris Masters, narrowly retaining the title over him in his first defenses.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But in all seriousness, I've become a big fan of him. Sure he's a comedic wrestler who logically shouldn't be winning any matches with his gimmick, but can any of you honestly say he doesn't entertain you? I'm already smiling when he's walking down the ring in that incredibly camp way. The crowd are ridiculously in touch with him, and he works them like a charm.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Always loved Santino, even when he was Boris Alexiev, the fighting gimmick he had in OVW.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
But in all seriousness, I've become a big fan of him. Sure he's a comedic wrestler who logically shouldn't be winning any matches with his gimmick, but can any of you honestly say he doesn't entertain you? I'm already smiling when he's walking down the ring in that incredibly camp way. The crowd are ridiculously in touch with him, and he works them like a charm.

Agreed I also love his walk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Santino Marella: Proof that PG can be entertaining too!

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
...out of all the wrestlers in the world & over time, Santino is your favorite wrestler?