Santino Marella Interested In A World Title Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
santino-marella-300x146.jpg

- During an interview with WWE Magazine, Santino Marella revealed that even he though he previously said he was content with his standing in WWE, he now aspires to win a World Title.

“There are only four individual titles on the main roster of WWE, and to be one of four champions on a roster of many is pretty prestigious. I’ll continue to keep training and then hopefully one day will win the World Heavyweight Title or the WWE Championship,” Marella said. “The fans have always expressed their desire for me to enjoy success against the top guys. It was nice seeing them react to me at Elimination Chamber and to know that they still hope I do well.”

When asked which wrestlers backstage don’t understand his jokes, he revealed Cody Rhodes and The Miz.

“But that’s because they can’t laugh at themselves,” Marella said. “They’ll laugh at someone else, but when it comes to themselves—they take things way too seriously.”

-PWMania

0073_1nbe.gif

I mean, I love the guy, he's a great wrestler.. But with this gimmick and move-set?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Even though it's Kayfabe why even mention it. Triple H :bury: his skinny-fat ass!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Isn't every wrestler interested in a title run? :p

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not unless he changes to a more serious gimmick and gets a better move set. He already scared me once when he almost won that Elimination Chamber that one time and the Royal Rumble.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm also interested in a world title run. Guess we will see who gets it first, Santino.