Santino has a challenger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Antonio Cesaro defeated WWE United States Champion Santino Marella in a non-title match on last night’s WWE SmackDown. Cesaro wants a title shot now. He wrote on Twitter:

“After my victory over @milanmiracle on tonight’s #smackdown I demand to be named the #1 contender for the US Championship”

Source

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Speaking of Hero/Ohno he had some pretty bitching new ring gear at the latest NXT tapings if pictures are to be believed.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would mark for the Kings Of Wrestling :). Hopefully Cesaro can get pushed now.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
finally a feud?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice, but only if Cesaro was given time to develop. If he wins the title and keeps appearing as often as he does today it won't make a difference, although I really want Santino to lose the title. If he wins the title and is given time I believe he will bring back the European Championship to replace the US title, makes sense.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'd rather take someone like Cesaro having the title then a comedy character like Santino any day. And if he does bring back the European Championship he'll be my hero :yay:
I'm such an American Patriot :boss1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, even if Cesaro won the title and wasn't given time I'd already be happy because the champ is not a comedy character, but it wouldn't help that much.