Santino Enough is Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

When is this guy going to get the pink slip? I am sick of his jobber ass in WWE. He was never any good and now the guy just gets his ass kicked by Chris Masters every thursday. They even had the nerve to put him in SvR 10 over THD and Zack Ryder. What is his purpose? He isn't even funny. Am I the only one who feel this way?

LKP

I think hes funny, but i see your point here. Hes ok and should have swapped with kozlov and gone to ecw.

Hometown Kid

Santino has never appealed to me. I can't say I have laughed much at anything he has done, I wasn't exactly impressed with his ring skills, even in OVW when he wasn't a jobber. Now, he should be fired or sent back to FCW for repackaging.

noumenon

He was funny for a while. However, if they ever did decide to put the guy in a serious role it would just be a joke because of how they've humiliated him in the ring time and time again. And what has he wrestled...about 10 matches total since debuting?
I say give him a chance on ECW at least, they owe him that much. For a good while he was the only mildly entertaining thing to watch on RAW.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They need to take better advantage of what Santino has. Let his skill on the mic stay yet make him serious. I don't even remember how his in-ring skill is anymore, but if it's any good, he needs to show it. His comedy antics went from funny, to barely a chuckle.

noumenon

He's never wrestled a serious match TBH. I thought when Orton was fucking with him would have been a perfect time for him to turn serious to "prove himself" to Orton.

noumenon

His debut...the "Milan Miracle" where Lashley finished off Umaga from him.
And again off of Kofi via interference I wanna say...don't quote me on that one.

Kizza

Never found him funny. He;s good in the ring though, so his past the point of no return to be saddled up with a serious gimmick.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
he probably has the best job in the WWE. he just shows up and doesn't have to work that much at all. I've been tired him since the whole Santina thing. all he does is mess with the hosts now.

noumenon

Well he just worked a match..and looked like he was about to break the Masterlock..lol.

pocket

Reaction score
Santino is another example of how fucking bone idle lazy Creative are... He's a gifted wrestler but they have nothing for him... he's also great on the mic but agin they write shit for him... its pathetic that they have no direction for him and when he gets the "best wishes in future endevours" on .com then the twats sat in the nice offices with a lovely view will have cost another talent his career..... lazt cunts...

sorry for the language...

Klide

I think he's funny and that's mainly the problem I mean he should be more of an actor/commedian instead of wrestling. I mean can't we have a buisness trade the rock to wwe
And santino to Hollywood???? Please

Airfixx

I think hes funny, but i see your point here. Hes ok and should have swapped with kozlov and gone to ecw.

They have no use for him on ECW....

Santino is a comedy character so is of less use to the more wrsetling-orientated shows (ECW & SD).

As for him being a jobber... Lighten up, he's not stealing anyone's push and isn't about eat up any PPV time. He is an asset and I wouldn't mind betting that if they drop the Santino gimmick he'll be used again with another character.... The guy's that good a performer. Anyone seen him marking out over the 'moments' on the best of SD DVD? Absolutely priceless and made me wanna see HIM be guest host for the night!

His debut...the "Milan Miracle" where Lashley finished off Umaga from him.
And again off of Kofi via interference I wanna say...don't quote me on that one.

He won his 2nd IC belt during a mixed tag dual-title match during the Glamourella storyline...

Beth beat Mickie thus Beth & Santino became women's & IC champ respectively.

As for the computer game.... Ryder prob hadn't even debuted that gimmick when the game was being made (Hense why you also get former employees like Big Daddy V on the games.). Still, whatever... It's a fuckin computer game!!! lol

p.s. Who's THD?