Santino Buried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He didn't really bury him, Santino was a joke character before his match with Bryan and he's in the same position now. He wasn't devalued in the eyes of the audience hence he wasn't buried.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Can see why people will say buried, I believe I said it but he's not been buried. Thing is though he's insanely over and he and Bryan should of been given much more time than they were yesterday. Why did they not have much time? :shovel: needed his 20+ minute promo.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Santino is fucking entertaining, far more entertaining than the Big Show and Mark Henry feud thats for sure. He's getting a pretty good push now. Although it probably won't go anywhere either way.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Santino can't be buried, he is needed to smell Natalya's farts

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Santino was a character soley made to look other guys look good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thing is though he's really over, really really over. If they were going to just feed him to Bryan on RAW, why let him eliminate 2 stars in the chamber and last until the end?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thing is though he's really over, really really over. If they were going to just feed him to Bryan on RAW, why let him eliminate 2 stars in the chamber and last until the end?

Because that entire EC was a joke and WWE doesn't book things in a sensible manor? Idk just a guess

Reaction score
I actually had good prospects for Santino when he made his debut against Umaga (R.I.P), I remember liking him. But the WWE ruined him, in my opinion, they made him a laughing stock and nothing more. I don't think he was buried, especially at the hands of Daniel Bryan (considering he is the World Heavyweight Champion and one of the best wrestlers around). I think he was buried years ago.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed, though his comedy gimmick is sometimes gold. He makes me laugh most of the time but they've made it so he just can not be taken seriously, but he's over now and he needs to be repackaged.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed, though his comedy gimmick is sometimes gold. He makes me laugh most of the time but they've made it so he just can not be taken seriously, but he's over now and he needs to be repackaged.

Can he be repacked though? Or is it too late for him?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think you can repackage him tbf. He's always going to be the comedy character. The same thing is happening with Ryder.. he won't be taken seriously at any point in his career because he's always going to be the comedy character broski

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I dunno, I'm taking Ryder more seriously in this current feud. Just needs a few matches where Santino becomes the underdog that is really hard to beat and he can become a comedy version of Rey. I know that's probably ludicrous but I definitely feel he can be repackaged enough for him to look stronger than he is now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ryder is more of a punchline than ever after this storyline to me. It's an over the top bad soap opera rip off