Santino building feud with Ricardo via Twitter?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Santino tweeted about Ricardo rubbing Del Rios victory over him last night in his face earlier today. Seems like the two funniest men in WWE are heading towards a feud.

@RRWWE made big mistake rubbing in what del rio did, he jumped me and got the best of me yes, not you, if u want a piece of beef, u got it!

This could be hilarious. Both men are really funny when they want to and are actually really skilled in the ring so there should be nice flow to their matches.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Imagine Ricardo winning the US title from Santino and setting of on his own.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WHO CARE?

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Stopspot

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Santino SUCK! Ricardo is a no boddy!

But I enjoy watching them on TV. They are entertaining and fun to watch. That's the problem with you. We accept your Randy worship but there are other wrestlers out there who are just as entertaining or more to watch. You just can't accept that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It could be a good comedy feud, but I'd like to see them actually going there and putting on an actual technical sound match to surprise everyone. It would also be funny. Anyway, it's a good call to put them on the pre-show.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The first match was pretty funny. I would be entertained by that fued. Yes it would be a comedy fued, but those two would really pull off something good.