Santino, and Santina?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Lately we've been seeing more of Santina than Santino. Where are they going with this, and for how long? Although it is pretty funny....they could have Santina try out for Ru Paul's Drag Race LOL!

And does this mean Beth Phoenix may go solo soon(not counting Rosa's presence)? Or turn face? With Melina to Smackdown, and Maryse an uber heel as well as Divas champion it could work.

Wordlife

ok this whole Santino/Santina thing is utterly Blue and not funny anymore

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Santino has been not being funny to me. I get a giggle here and there, but nothing like it once was. Santina on the other hand, isn't funny at all. It's still Santino acting like he was before, only this time, he's in drag.

If I was one of the Legend/great woman's wrestlers in WWE (Trish, Lita, Victoria, Molly Holly for example) I wouldn't have went to WM25 to be part of the Miss WM title if I had known what the outcome was.

MikeRaw

Like the others have said, I get a chuckle here and there, but overall, I don't find it as funny as it's intended to be. I hope he can go back to his old style of comedy. Like making fun of faces, followed by being beaten up. This Santina thing is wearing a bit thing.

Airfixx

Why do I get the impression many peeps are just getting weirded out by the idea of enjoying a man in drag?

I don't see much else differing between the humour of Santina or Santino.

If I was one of the Legend/great woman's wrestlers in WWE (Trish, Lita, Victoria, Molly Holly for example) I wouldn't have went to WM25 to be part of the Miss WM title if I had known what the outcome was.

You probably would have for amount of money they'd have been paid. Besides, lighten up... It's not like they've given Eugene the Undisputed World Championship or sumthin'!

JimmyD

Reaction score
I still find him pretty funny. Some of the Santina segments (the one with the Great Khali in particular) can drag but overall their good points outweigh the bad.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Why do I get the impression many peeps are just getting weirded out by the idea of enjoying a man in drag?

I don't see much else differing between the humour of Santina or Santino.

That's just it. To me, Santino has gotten boring. He gets a chuckle out of me here or there, but that's it. He's doing the same stuff he was doing before, only this time he changed the last letter of his name to an A and wearing female clothes.

You probably would have for amount of money they'd have been paid. Besides, lighten up... It's not like they've given Eugene the Undisputed World Championship or sumthin'!

Yes, I know that. But if I were in their shoes, and I was dedicated to the buisness. And I was part of the generation of female wrestlers that changed the game, and I was retired from wrestling, I wouldn't come back for that match with that ending.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i think He/She is wicked and funny as fuck. Maybe my lame sense of humour but i like the Santino/a stuff it good :)

noumenon

I still get a chuckle out of it. But nowehere near as much as when he first started up this whole comedy thing. I thought Khali ripping the bra off was going to be the end of it...but apparently not.
I still have hope that one day we could possibly see Santino as an actual competitor. Till this day we STILL haven't seen the guy work a serious match. We know he can be gold on the mic...so we'll see.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I like it in away. Its not as good as when Santino first started being a comedy heel. Also I'm surprised WWE didn't edit it on Raw to have when his bra got ripped off to have it all blurred out knowing how WWE wants to do this whole thing and really I can see this ending at JD. Maybe a match between Beth and him and after the match she rips the wig off and then it will have to be over.

LKP

Its funny to an extent but after a while it gets boring. I say Beth turns on santino and turns face. Or Rosa whatever she has to do to turn face imo.

MikeRaw

K, I've had about enough of this now. Tonight made me absolutely sick of Santino/Santina.

davidian13

Reaction score
I still think its funny but Id rather have Santino every week instead of Santina. i think its weird that Santino is now a face though as hes been ripping on the heels quite a bit lately getting some cheap pops in the process. I wonder if he'll actually get to wrestle when he drops this Santina schtick

LKP

Santina as a lesbian made me laugh mind. But its getting silly now, its getting santino as a face that's all now.

Klide

I'm personally enjoying this but I know in the long run it's just gonna be stuip and bland. I don't know how wwe Is gonna handle it just it should be stoopped soon before it gets out of hand. But you guys have to admit that lesbiano segment was pretty funny :D