Santino and Beth Phoenix

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

:akuma:

You all saw “The Kiss Seen Round the World”

What are your thoughts about this?

This can go two ways imo.

1. Santino will use Beth to help him win his matches.

2. Beth will treat Santino like some effed up fetish love slave for some lolz om Raw.

What do you think fellow IWF brothers and sisters?

Reaction score
I see another Eddie/Chyna type storyline Italian Heat that would be classic Beth is like Chyna minus the 'roids and Beth is actually talented and she is hot... And That's the Bottom Lines... Because Santino SAY IT BE SO!

Beer Money Army

beth is hotter than Chyna to, i hope she doing a Penis-vagina tho....

I wouldnt mind where they take this to...Beth is a good wrestler and Santino is a good talker so it should suceed...

Airfixx

I hope it's option 2. It's clear they're never gonna do any predominantly wrestling-orientated angels with him, so humiliate Santino to the max. He'll be great anyway....

JOIN THE CAUSE; PETITION THE 'E: SANTINO FOR GM! LOL

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I called it before it happen to...I was like these two are gonna f'n kiss...there gonna do it...THERE GONNA DO IT...then they kissed..lol.

Maybe something good will come out of it.....but u know one day one will turn on the other...its simple to see that..

Soulpower

Fun Fact:Cuddling with Beth Phoenix is the 5th leading cause of death in the US

Soulpower

Sure. If Airfixx has five dollars, and you have 5 dollars.... Airfixx has more money than you.

Back on topic. Like Sean mentioned, this seems like a retread of the Chyna/Eddie storyline (Only with a hotter woman). If it leads to Beth In Playboy, I'm all for it :D

chessarmy

lol I love this angle. I think Beth will be Santino's personal body guard and this may end up with Santino actually winning some matches

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah im liking this too..I guess Beth was the women Santino was talking about for the stable or w/e. This is going to give Santino character more material.