Samoa Joe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Joecopy.png

Was just playing around. Goit this

Rate /Hate/ Stay Away Mate.

PeepShow

I really like this. Not a fan of the whole PSD being red though. And there needs to be something else of the right side. I like the b/g design, but....

IDK, I like the text and the subtext, it's just the PSD that is downgrading it a bit imo. Nice work though.

chessarmy

I saw "Samoa Joe" in the GFX section so I got my ass over here lol. Anyway, it looks pretty good. Red is ok but I would have picked another color, maybe something a little darker. Not sure, it still looks cool though.

7.5 = Good

CT Styles

The background seem kinda okay but the psd really does ruin it. If anything it should be opposite and the belt should be blended in with the bg; mainly because he isn't the X-Div champ anymore lol but not hat good a sig. Black canvas with some red brushes on it, white text with a clipping mask over it with blood drops and selective coloring on the psd. 5/10, alright, but not amazingly good either.

Reaction score
loved how you got the title a different colour to the actual psd. 8/10. great GFX peice here, your a star at this.