Samoa Joe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
joeuv8.jpg

PeepShow

Thats really solid. The font really makes this piece look really good imo. Good use of blending and a good overall piece of work

8/10

RawEnergy

Reaction score
the BG is good and all, but imo i dont like it when people mash photos in like that, but thats just me.

JHar888

Reaction score
That is a really great sig dude, I love how each picture is in a tiny form. 8.9/10, :thumbsup:

Wrestling Station

the thing that i dont like is the square edge of the images.. i think you need to blend the edges more and enhance the centre of each image with light.

Untouchable

Reaction score
i hate all you high raters....ur begining to piss me off

any ways....weebo really not liking it the scquare images?....whats that all about blend ffs...but do it properly...not like what you tried on some of the ....use the layer mask maby?? there also different sizes on the sides to in the middle which looks stupid....the BG...im not sure what its sposed 2 b but dont really like it...the text is probably the best part but not really liking that either.

P.S DIE HIGH RATERS! :gun_bandana:
...i actually feel like neg repping all of you :mad_2: