Samoa Joe Turns Down Multi-Year TNA Contract, XXX, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated G Semistar

Reaction score
- Samoa Joe was offered a three-year contract extension by TNA, but Joe didn't sign it.

- TNA plans to run all twelve pay-per-views in 2008 outside of Orlando, FL.

- The feud between Christopher Daniels and Sting was originally planned to be a long program. However, management decided to conclude the feud this past Sunday at Slammiversary. Daniels has, now, been told that he will be reuniting with Elix Skipper and Senshi to reform the XXX group.

- TNA’s house show in Sheffield, AL drew 500 fans. Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage headlined the event.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I wonder if Joe might come back home to ROH, that would be awsome though i would probally prefer for him stay on TNA (more exposure) but they need to give him a championship run soon, hopefully now TNA wont take Joe for granted.

Switchy

Reaction score
If he moved to WWE I bet they would dry up his moveset completely of all the suicide dives. maybe a good feud with Umaga though:)

LKP

I was thinking that a feud with umaga. But he should go to ecw. Joe to ecw rey back to s,down and hh back on raw not a bad turn around for wwe now is it?

3lions

Reaction score
He will re-sign with TNA, but is probably just waiting for better terms on his ew contract or something. If he were to sign with WWE, I could see him going down the same route as Monty Brown i.e. name change, start off in a midcard position and built up slowly, allowing him to 'pay his dues' in WWE, before gaining a push.

Beer Money Army

If hem doesn't re-sign with TNA.. I got a feeling he will Join ROH and do some japanese dates for eitner Zero 1 or NJPw or AJPW or the others over there.

Reaction score
If Samoa Joe leaves TNA I dont think it will even be worth watching anymore. I mean, I am a HUGE Joe mark and if he leaves TNA then that will take away a big part of why I even watch the promotion. I still see Joe resigning though, he is about to start a fued with Angle over the World Title for christ sake!

J

Screw the Samoa Joe new...I glad to hear that Triple X is getting back together...They were awsome...and the reason i first started becoming a Daniels fan...So can't wait to see this...