Sammy Sensation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Singles App

Name:
Sammy Sensation
Nickname:
'The Highlight'
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener):
Heel
Hometown (Billed From):
Beverly Hills, California
Height:'
6ft 2
Weight:
215lbs
Sample Pic:

200px-Mercury.jpg

Gimmick Description

Sammy Sensation is a globe-trotting sideshow in professional wrestling. 5 Years ago he was seen as a budding star in the IWA promotion under the guise of Sam Mitchell, a young and inexperienced wrestler from a small town in Scotland. However, even with his inexperience he met some success and began to build a cult following for his hardcore series of matches over the IWA Extreme Championship which he won twice in the space of several months.

Sammy took some time off, he came back to IWA in it's latter stages in a tag team with his long-time best friend before the company ultimately went under.

Sammy then decided to give acting a go and moved permanently to the California. He managed to land some roles on daytime television and soap operas and the success went to his head. He began to believe he was some sort of celebrity and began to act accordingly, trying out new avenues such as pop-music and modelling. In the meantime his wrestling career took the back seat despite appearances in the now defunct CWA, FEW and WWS.

Sammy's career outside wrestling soon met reality as he was canned from most of his roles and filed for bankruptcy last year, the economic climate hitting hard.

Due to this, Sammy has returned almost begrudgingly to his roots in professional wrestling vowing to become the greatest of all time. With his new driven focus on making money and reaching the stardom he once felt drive Sammy to success?, we'll soon find out.

Entrance Theme:
'Cherub Rock' by The Smashing Pumpkins

Entrance Description:

'Cherub Rock' by The Smashing Pumpkins hits the audio system and the crowd immediately stand to attention. The lights dim and green strobe lights shoot out from the stage, before long Sammy Sensation walks out onto the entrance stage as confident as ever with his typical arrogant sway. He stands on the stage hands raised to his side looking to the sky as pyro falls behind him in a raining motion. Sammy drops his arms and saunters down to the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps and swings round the ring post onto the outside ring apron. He sweeps his feet on it before spinning round and wrapping his arms around the ropes, looking out to the crowd under his sunglasses. He then enters the ring through the ring ropes. Sammy Sensation walks towards the ring ropes facing the hard-camera and simply stands, arms at his side soaking in the heat from the crowd. He then walks backwards to the corner removing his Fedora hat, his sunglasses and his white leather jacket which has his name emblazoned on the back, revealing his ring gear which consists of white and green tights, white boots and elbow pads. He stands facing his opponent, awaiting the ring of the bell.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...):
All Rounder, Technician, Can get hardcore if needs must but not normally.

Top Twenty-Five Mosted Used Moves:

Snap Suplex
Reverse DDT
X-Pac Corner Kicks
Spinning Heel Kick
Spinning Back Fist
Top Rope Elbow Drop
Top Rope Leg Drop
Tornado DDT
Tiger Bomb
Double Arm Suplex
Octopus Stretch
Dragon Sleeper
Mexican Surfboard Stretch
Senton Plancha
Big Dive Over The Top
Reverse Elbow
European Uppercut
Western Lariat
Figure Four Leg Lock
Texas Cloverleaf
Cross Armbar
Corkscrew Moonsault
Single Leg Crab
Stretch Muffler
German Suplex

Two Signature Moves:

Swiss Death European Uppercut
Sit-Out Powerbomb

Two Finishing Moves:

'The Highlight' - Inverted Brainbuster
Sensation Stretch - Regal Stretch

Sample RP:
I'll just post one I've already done here before.

The scene opens in sunny California, the sun splitting the sky with it's rays shining almost white on the melting tarmac of the road. The camera pans the area, we see the Hollywood sign, it's white letters standing out from the backdrop of green hills and trees. The camera then fades out and then back into a small office like building. We overhear an argument from the other room, or rather one side of it.

???: What do you mean no?!... do you know who I am?. Well fine then, your loss, just don't come crawling back when you need someone who can actually act convincingly that isn't your wife in the sack. Yeah, yeah, do I look like I give a damn?... I'm the prick?, pfft, have a nice day.

A door flies open and a blonde haired, bearded man storms out, he kicks the front door open, but he spots the camera before he leaves and turns.

Oh, hello there, sorry 'bout that. Some people eh?. Didn't even want the job anyway. In case you've been living under a rock and have never seen this face before... which is, pretty hilarious if you ask me... I'm Sammy Sensation. The hottest free agent on the market. Or rather I was. You see, I've done it all, I've been in movies, I've been on TV, I'm a musician... a model. I'm loaded. But now?, now I'm a professional wrestler. Because that's always been my dream. To be the greatest professional wrestler to ever step foot in the squared circle. Follow me.

Sammy beckons the camera out of the building and out onto the street, he walks round the back towards a black kitted out sport's car. He points at it.

That right there?, is my baby. two hundred thousand dollars of motoring excellence. And I suppose that sums me up. In a word, I am excellence. And it's a word that's followed me around all of my life. I excelled at school. I excelled in the entertainment industry, and overall?, I've excelled at life. You see while some people are in the middle of a recession?, I'm spending five hundred dollars on these babies.

Sammy whips out a pair of sunglasses and places them on his head. He looks out triumphantly to the sun, before opening up his car and stepping inside it. He sorts out the mirrors and puts his seat belt on, the camera man seemingly steps into the back seat and films the back of Sammy Sensation's head as he drives down the sunny streets.

Yep, life couldn't be much better. Money, women, cars... what more do I need in my life other than that?... apart from the WWI Heavyweight Championship. Now I've had a look at the roster, and I see some guys I know, some guys I don't. Y'know, I've weighed up the competition, and on a whole?, it ain't at all tough. Quite frankly for a guy of my excellence?... a guy of pure esteemed class?... it'll be a walk. Maybe that's me being big headed, maybe that's me being arrogant... well guess what?, that's me. I'm an arrogant bastard. Why not?, I mean look at me, as I said, 'excellence'.

The car pulls up a few blocks down at a detached house, Sammy gets out the car being followed by the cameraman. He puts his hand up as if to stop him and answers his phone.

Yeah?... what?, really?. Look all those things I said?, that's just me being a dick, come home. Eh?, you found about about what?... uhhh, I can explain. What do you mean you won't give me the chance to explain?, well that's completely rational!. Y'know what?, you're a whore. Oh yeah, stay classy, bye!.

...bitch.

Sammy looks up to the cameraman.

What are you looking at?, can't a guy get some privacy?.

Cameraman: Well we're shooting a promo for the new WWI show dude, it's sorta our job?.

Sammy laughs before grabbing the cameraman and grabbing his camera.

Sammy Sensation: Yeah well I don't feel like being filmed anymore, and considering this is my promo, can I just say, I'll see everyone at the show, including my opponent , blabbity blah, all that fun stuff. End promo.

Sammy throws the camera to the floor. It doesn't break but the lens is broken, the camera scurries to it to attend to it. Sammy gets in his car and drives off in a rage. The camera finally dies, laying on it's side, screen broken, exhaust fumes it's final image.

How often Can you RP?
Every week (I mean it this time)​