Sami Zayn discusses Bron Breaker's potential

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“Anybody who takes a look at him, his trajectory has been incredible. His strength, his speed — obviously it jumps off the page. Actually, even personality wise, I know he’s not there yet in the sense that fans haven’t seen it yet, but this guy will have a very magnetic personality eventually when fans start to see that side of him.

“So I think with enough time and enough finessing and just the right people telling him the right things, which as you know in our industry could always go awry with the wrong people telling you the wrong things — I think if he stays the path, he’s going to be a very complete player. And he’s going to be about more than just, ‘Oh, a strong guy who runs really fast and has a great spear.’ I think there’s a lot more to his game than that. And he’s going to be good. I just hope it’s not at my expense at SummerSlam.”