Sabu sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Was bored so..
54konfb.jpg

Enigma22

Reaction score
8.8/10

u overdid the effect omi but i still like it. i dont like the text either

Spity94

Reaction score
download some im using gimp right now,as for the sig, i dont like the effesct much it looks too blurry and idk,6/10 for me

MTG

Reaction score
Well sorry to say but it doesn't look great. It's ok for your first but nothing really goes well

The size is bad and the bg is horrible and overlaps the renders. The effects on the render are horrible. Read some tuts.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Looks like you tryed to hard on this imo.
5/10

Looks to me like you didnt try hard enough. Hate to say it buddy but its terriable.

- The background isn't good at all, not sure if you took a brick wall and just changed the colour or something but that is the first thing not going for me.

- Next is the text, nice MS Word text you got using there. A word of advice, try and avoid the MS fonts cause they aren't upto sig standard IMO. Head over to www.dafont.com and pick up some deadly ones.

- The top layer has ruined it for me. I can see you were trying to go for the grunge theme but it went horribly wrong.

Sorry but 3/10