Sabin sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Sabin1.png

My friend said its one of my best, i think i would have too agree. But feel free to post what YOU! think of it.

Rate/Hate/Comment

-rep for good comments-

1chiban

Reaction score
Looks good to me. I quite like sigs that aren't cluttered up with too many images. Colours work, and the text is integrated nicely. Great blending too from what I can see. I like it a lot. 9/10

Wrestling Station

-Practice more on your blending. It needs more blending.
-why the color of his hair has some red/purple on some parts of it?
-the text is fine. But i think purple theme (light purple) doesnt suit Sabin imo.

i will give it 4/10 (regarding graphical point of view).

PeepShow

As WS said, the pink/purple theme doesn't suite Sabin at all. Maybe try a few other colors and variations to see how it looks. Other than that, I really don't see a problem w/ it.

C4

The colors just don't suit him, those are good for divas but Chris Sabin? I just like the way you blend your text into the background, and fade it although it should be more clear. Nice brushing, bad blending. Why is the right part of his shirt purple in color? But then again, looks good in first sight 7/10.

1chiban

Reaction score
WTF has happened to your HBK sig C4? It was better as it was before... man I'm obviously easily pleased, as my review was a hell of a lot kinder than most of you guys!

C4

man I'm obviously easily pleased, as my review was a hell of a lot kinder than most of you guys!

Why do people have to start Blue arguments all the time about how low the scores are in the Showroom? It's called constructive criticism and 7/10 isn't a bad score brother. Your 9/10 was pretty Blue though. But then again, I don't want to start any debate once again..... so just keep quiet.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
It's alright. As most said, the colors look like bubble gum, lol. Should be like a black/silver, or green colors, something like that. I think if you changed the colors it could be better, but thats just me....

5/10