(S3) AFTERMATH - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
9uXu2yq.png

presents...

AFTERMATH

"Hello everybody! I'm Patrick Young and joining me here at the commentary table for this monumental event, there's only one, Anthony Pederson."

"Aftermath is here! It's finally here! This is the first big event of Season 3, and when I say big, I mean it."

"That's right, Caleb Lee looks to take on Mad Dog Jimenez for the Intercontinental Championship, whilst Will Neilson looks to keep hold of his World Heavyweight Championship, as he battles Antonio Stark in a Street Fight!"

"Dont forget that Trent Kingsley is set to make a breaking announcement there tonight! It could truly change the way that Precision leads on towards the future."

Match One
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Suicide Steve @Stonem
vs.
Damien Cortez @GeeKeD
vs.
Connor Rose
@Kazzir

- BEFORE THE MATCH -

With both Damien Cortez and Suicide Steve in the ring, they patiently await the arrival of the returning Connor Rose.

'Kingdom' echoes around the arena, as the crowd begins to cheer for arguably the most likeable person in this match up, Connor Rose. However, no-one seems to emerge from behind the curtain after around 30 seconds of the song playing, it continues to play and the crowd reaction begins to grow quieter. Then suddenly, a video begins to play on the small titantron in the arena, and on the video, Connor Rose is clearly layed out in the back, scaffolding covering his fallen body.

"That's Rose! He's out of it Anthony!"

"Well of course he is Patrick! Someone has attacked him in the back, and from the looks of it, Connor doesn't seem to be participating in this match."

A smile then spreads across the face of Damien Cortez, as he faces the crowd and takes a bow, taking responsibility of attacking Rose. The crowd boo heavily as Steve simply sits down in the corner, not seeming to care for the attack on the fan favourite superstar. He however slowly rises to his feet, as the referee raises the new United States Championship, and orders for the bell to be rung.

- CLOSING MOMENTS -

These two men have been fighting it out for around 10 minutes now, and are trading forearms in the ring, Steve seems to get the advantage and is the clear and unusual fan favourite in this match due to the previous actions of Cortez. He drives Damien to the ropes, and the referee forces him off of Cortez as Steve hops over the rope on the opposite side of the ring. He throws his hands down on the ropes, starting a crowd clap as Cortez stumbles towards him.... Steve leaps looking for the Springboard Blockbuster.... but wait! Cortez stepped aside and knocked the ref over in the process!

Steve lands hard on the mat, but is able to get back up to his feet, seeing the fallen referee, then Damien Cortez, before... a low blow! Cortez strikes low! The vicious kick clearly knocks Suicide Steve down, and Damien lifts him up slightly, before running off the ropes... and delivers the Curb Stomp!

"Curb Stomp! Curb Stomp! And after the low blow as well! This is absurd!"

"Absurd? Cortez saw an opportunity and took it! The referee has seemed to regain consciousness, look!"

"Not this way!"

Damien quickly goes in for the pin, hooking the leg of the man who defeated him one week previously, the referee crawls over and slowly begins to count, 1... 2...

3!

"Here is your winner... and NEEEEEW Precision Wrestling United States Champion, Damien... Cortez!"

'Stay Fly' sounds around the arena, as Damien snatches the United States Championship away from the refreere, emphatically raising it up in the air to the jeers and boos from the crowd. Avenging his lost last week, despite the conditions in which he won it, Damien Cortez is the new United States Champion, and Aftermath and only just begun!

Winner -
and NEW United States Champion
Damien Cortez @GeeKeD

Match Two
J.D. Miller @Zap Kenobi
vs.
Gabriel Lars @Vixion

Winner -

Gabriel Lars @Vixion

"Gabriel Lars got the better of J.D. Miller here tonight, forcing him to submit to his signature Cross Armbar in the middle of the ring, both men put up a valiant fight, but it was Lars who emerged victorious, and gets his Precision Wrestling career off to a great story."

Segment One

Breaking Announcement

Trent Kingsley @Sanic

Sanic/Trent Kingsley:
This is being done a bit differently due to the nature of it, starting next Precision, and from now on in this PS4 League....

there will be two divisions.

Heavyweight Division:
The main event guys, the veterans and legends, the heavy hitters, the recognisable names, these guys will be competing for not only the Intercontinental Championship, but the main prize of the a World a Heavyweight Championship.
(1 Character Limit)

Young Lion/Junior Heavyweight Division:
The up and comers, the next big things, those put down by others but given a chance by Precision, these guys will also be competing for the Intercontinental Championship, but the main prize for them is that of the United States Championship.
(1 Character Limit)

That's right, everyone is now allowed up to two characters in the league, but of course this is optional and you can only compete in one division if you desire. Perhaps you just want to go for the World title? Perhaps you want to build yourself up from the bottom and rise to the top? Perhaps you want to dominate with two characters? The choice is all yours, and if anyone has any questions then feel free to ask either myself, @Geek773 or @Skywalker.

For the current characters, you are allowed to pick the division they can be in, and if you're wondering, people from the Young Lion/Junior Heavyweight Division can face those in the Heavyweight Division, it's just a matter of what titles they can challenge for. This is to add more character depth to this league, and create more feuds and meanwhile matches.

For @GeeKeD/Damien Cortez - For you, Damien will have to be in the Young Lion division to star off with as he is the current champion, but you are more than welcome to add another character into the Heavyweight division, or when Cortez loses the belt, you can move him into the Heavyweight Division. The choice is all yours.

And that's the main point of this, choice. I, and no-one else, is going to stop you from doing what you want in this league, all I care about is creating amazing storylines and having great matches, whilst having the best time we can be having. I want this to remain a positive environment, and whilst this may take a while to get used to, I'm hoping it works well.

For the other characters, you can create them in the Sign-Up Thread and I will be adding a choice of division in soon. We will be taking a week off to organise everything, and by next Monday, everything will be updated and ready to go. I apologise for this, but I'm hoping this makes Precision a better, and fun place to be.

Your Meme of an Owner
- Sanic

Match Three
Joseph Diamond @CiV
vs.
Chris Young @impactking
vs.
Jack Rogue @Geek773

Chris Young @impactking

"Joseph Diamond didn't show up tonight, but Chris Young and Jack Rogue did, and it was Young who got the better of Jack Rogue tonight, as after another great match between the two, Young emerged victorious. Where will this lead Chris Young in Precision? Especially with the new changes."

Match Four
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Challenger
Caleb Lee @Skywalker
vs.
Champion
Mad Dog Jimenez @Gino

No Contest

(I'm tired ok I'll write why later, sorry lol.)

Main Event

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Street Fight

Challenger
"The Anarchist" Antonio Stark @The Anarchist
vs.
Champion
Will Neilson @Sanic

Winner - and STILL World Heavyweight Champion
Will Neilson @Sanic

- AFTER THE MATCH -

In his fitting attire for a Street Fight of no shirt with a pair of blue jeans and green and white trainers, Will Neilson proudly raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air, as the carnage of the match is still layed out behind him. A table broken, a ladder on the floor, the announce table in pieces, and blood over both men. Will's face is nearly covered in blood, as he collapses to his knees with the title, as a bruised and broken Antonio Stark seems out of it on the outside.

Will slings the title over his shoulder, and raises his right arm up high in the air to a huge reaction from the crowd, as he goes to leave the ring....

before the lights go out.

The crowd begin to chat among themselves, as Neilson can't be seen, but would have thought to be in a slight bit of confusion. Then....

Some of the crowd don't react to 'It Remembers' playing around the arena, but the other half can't help but to erupt into cheers, as the lights are now back on, and Will is dumbfounded in the ring. His face that of pure shock and disbelief. After the build up and the song kicks in....

Tyler Keenan walks out from behind the curtain.

"Oh my god! It's him! It's him! Tyler Keenan! The Global Brand! The First Rate Manipulator! The Royal Wrestling King-"

"We don't want to get too excited here Patrick! But why is Tyler Keenan here? We know that these two have had their issues in another company, but now Keenan has come to Neilson's turf, and I have a feeling of what he's come for."

This was definitely the last person Will Neilson was expecting to appear in Precision, as Tyler Keenan slowly makes his way to the ring, as he wears a sharp black two piece suit to go along with a pair of black slacks, and leather work shoes. Keenan reaches the ring and brushes down his suit, staring directly at Will Neilson who is still in disbelief. He slowly climbs into the ring as the two icons of two seperate companies come face to face, and not for the first time either.

Will can't do anything but breathe heavily from the previous match he just went through, and stare at a man who has left his own legacy in the wrestling world, and a man that has defeated him before. Keenan simply smirks back, and looks over at the World Heavyweight Championship laying on the shoulder of a bloodied Neilson. Will's face turns to that of a focused and serious one, as he grabs the title from his shoulder and raises it directly in Keenan's face. Tyler looks at it and nods, with Will knowing what he has come for.

The show ends as Tyler Keenan and Will Neilson are left in the ring, a message sent, and a new challenger's arrival.

-------

bloody hell that was long like​

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

In his fitting attire for a Street Fight of no shirt with a pair of blue jeans and green and white trainers, Will Neilson proudly raises the World Heavyweight Championship in the air, as the carnage of the match is still layed out behind him. A table broken, a ladder on the floor, the announce table in pieces, and blood over both men. Will's face is nearly covered in blood, as he collapses to his knees with the title, as a bruised and broken Antonio Stark seems out of it on the outside.

Will slings the title over his shoulder, and raises his right arm up high in the air to a huge reaction from the crowd, as he goes to leave the ring....

before the lights go out.

The crowd begin to chat among themselves, as Neilson can't be seen, but would have thought to be in a slight bit of confusion. Then....

Some of the crowd don't react to 'It Remembers' playing around the arena, but the other half can't help but to erupt into cheers, as the lights are now back on, and Will is dumbfounded in the ring. His face that of pure shock and disbelief. After the build up and the song kicks in....

Tyler Keenan walks out from behind the curtain.

"Oh my god! It's him! It's him! Tyler Keenan! The Global Brand! The First Rate Manipulator! The Royal Wrestling King-"

"We don't want to get too excited here Patrick! But why is Tyler Keenan here? We know that these two have had their issues in another company, but now Keenan has come to Neilson's turf, and I have a feeling of what he's come for."

This was definitely the last person Will Neilson was expecting to appear in Precision, as Tyler Keenan slowly makes his way to the ring, as he wears a sharp black two piece suit to go along with a pair of black slacks, and leather work shoes. Keenan reaches the ring and brushes down his suit, staring directly at Will Neilson who is still in disbelief. He slowly climbs into the ring as the two icons of two seperate companies come face to face, and not for the first time either.

Will can't do anything but breathe heavily from the previous match he just went through, and stare at a man who has left his own legacy in the wrestling world, and a man that has defeated him before. Keenan simply smirks back, and looks over at the World Heavyweight Championship laying on the shoulder of a bloodied Neilson. Will's face turns to that of a focused and serious one, as he grabs the title from his shoulder and raises it directly in Keenan's face. Tyler looks at it and nods, with Will knowing what he has come for.

The show ends as Tyler Keenan and Will Neilson are left in the ring, a message sent, and a new challenger's arrival.

4ee.jpg

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC