Ryder/Eve/Beth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- As seen on RAW last night, Zack Ryder and Eve Torres made a dinner date for after the show. Eve apparently stood Ryder up as Ryder posted several tweets waiting for her to arrive. He wrote:

“Waiting on @EveMarieTorres to show up for our date. It’s gonna be #SSSIIICCCKKK”

“So I guess @EveMarieTorres isn’t coming. #worstnightever”

Eve later apologized:

“Soooooo sorry… Something came up.Promise I’ll make it up to u?”

WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix chimed in:

“@ZackRyder waited for @EveMarieTorres for hours?? He clearly is hung up on the wrong Diva.”

Beth face turn? Man this story-line is booked by :russo: I swear.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Meh why not. Allignments don't really matter in the division anyway, just have Kharma be the heel as Beth is the sympathetic champion when they're match happens.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's kind of limited in what he can do sadly, the broski gimmick is both good and bad. Why they had him lose the belt I'll never know, it makes sense to me to have Eve wanting to be with the US champion as he should hold some power in the company.

Reaction score
Had a feeling she was turning face from yesterday's RAW with the Ryder/Eve/Beth segment.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CmPunk said:
Beth is the oppisite of a diva shes ugly as shit

I think she's decent tbh, nothing to write home about but she doesn't need bagging. Plus she can wrestle which is more important than looking good on a wrestling show.

Reaction score
CmPunk said:
Nope I thiink divas need looks like karmah so smexy :troll:

Don't forget about Santina Marella.

7a0a22c2496c946058ccffa91e8029b8.jpg

:troll:

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Ohh God lucky shes not here my wife would freak if i was in bed with her :troll:

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, atleast Beth have something going on now.. haven't seen her for weeks.. so it's nice in a way :)