Rybacks new look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Now he looks exactly like Goldberg
CaQhgVCWQAQlrJv.jpg

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol And I guess I'm supposed to like him more now that he changed his attire or something, huh?

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wonder if he is gonna turn heel now that his attire isn't as colorful and fun...

I can't stand Ryback, easily 1 of my least favorites

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
This virgin with his ryback gloves

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Now he looks more like a beast, the artsy singlets were cool but this makes him ready to be Goldberg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well he doesn't look terrible, although personally I'll miss the custom Singlets.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think it looks better than his colorful mustard and ketchup bs he always wore. He looks more badass and you can see more of his muscles.

He still sucks

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Now he looks exactly like Goldberg

Well before he was copying the RVD look minus the hair. I think his new look is really good and makes him really look the part. He was needing to do something to shake things up a bit. Can't let a natural big guy like him waste away, there isn't many of them about now. I don't know what they can do to shake up his gimmick as that needs an overhaul as well. Somebody needs to tell him that mic skills aren't just coming up with a phrase and constantly shouting it over and over

"FEED ME MORE...FEED ME MORE...FEED ME MORE"

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction for him and he will become a big player that the WWE badly needs.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Great heel. He legit tries; something a lot of the WWE roster doesn't do. People like to bash on him because he's buff. I think he does well for his size.

WWE was never and will never be about how many spots you can do, unless it's Mania or a "passing of the torch" moment. I liked him, ever since he was The Corn fed Meat Head.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I never disliked Ryback either. His "feed me more" stuff was hilarious/awesome, his "big guy" stuff was also funny/awesome. I haven't watched much the past year or so, but I'd take Ryback over a lot of scrubs.