Ryback Thanks Fans For Booing Roman Reigns, Quickly Takes It Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pretty shitty thing to say. Spoiler alert Rysack: They would boo your sorry ass if you were pushed to win the Rumble as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They would boo anyone if Daniel Bryan didn't win. Which is too shitty.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
But DB didn't win, so... They did boo everyone else.:dawg:
Exactly. And Ryback only got a pop because the fans were shitting on Reigns, and wanted anyone else to win much like they were cheering Reigns when Batista was winning.

• Haha

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Exactly. And Ryback only got a pop because the fans were shitting on Reigns, and wanted anyone else to win much like they were cheering Reigns when Batista was winning.

They had to know it was pretty much the same crowd from last year. So, they had to know shitting on Bryan two years in a row would backfire.

I don't even have a problem with Reigns winning, him getting booed is totally unjustified. And I am a huge DB mark, but I'm a reasonable guy.

But however, I do have a problem with how Bryan, DZ, Ambrose and Wyatt were eliminated. Plus, they had Show and Kane as one of the final men to be eliminated, so... :haha:

• Haha

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
They would boo anyone if Daniel Bryan didn't win. Which is too shitty.

Well ... they are Philadelphians. Ettiquette isn't their forte.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Fair enough. I do agree with above posts saying this was just a philly thing, though. Reigns was well-received on raw and smackdown, assuming the latter had little to no edition.

on-topic: That's the first time I hear ryback saying something that isn't smart or very sportsmanlike. The regret was pretty much written in his face after saying this stuff about reigns, he was all like "wow, did I just say that on camera?". A poorly timed joke at the very least.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well then. That was random of him to do, but he should have eaten the fans.