Ryback is in the doghouse with management

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SAY WHAT!?
774d6bd2ee8b6b8e33ce395a87923539.png

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Good. Send him back to jobberville along with Bray Wyatt.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
http://rajah.com/node/37323

- We've been reporting for several weeks now that WWE Superstar Ryback has fallen out of favor with management. On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer confirmed that Ryback is in fact in the doghouse.

Based on what we've heard, company officials are not happy with Ryback's lack of progress in the ring. His brief run with Paul Heyman was considered a flop and he's got a long road back to the main events.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Based on what we've heard, company officials are not happy with Ryback's lack of progress in the ring. His brief run with Paul Heyman was considered a flop and he's got a long road back to the main events.

"HIs brief run with Paul Heyman was considered a flop"

No shit! You booked him like a jobber the whole time! Not to mention he was totally buried by the stupid heel turn and loss to Cena and you've done nothing to rebuild him. If THAT'S the reason you want to bury the guy, it's just stupid. "Lack of improvement in the ring" Since when did you care about that? Guess it's more important now based on all the indy guys getting pushed, but... Come on.

I guess that goes back to his table spot with Punk when he didn't throw him far enough and said that "Punk needed to take the bump better", and the whole thing with Bryan and the table spot there... If you want to bury him for stuff like that, it's okay I guess. But to blame this doomed-from-the-start Heyman thing is just stupid.

I lose to this shit not even really news to the acilces! my Ashley has full detail of it!

:lol1: What?

Reactions: Wacokid27

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
"HIs brief run with Paul Heyman was considered a flop"

No shit! You booked him like a jobber the whole time! Not to mention he was totally buried by the stupid heel turn and loss to Cena and you've done nothing to rebuild him. If THAT'S the reason you want to bury the guy, it's just stupid. "Lack of improvement in the ring" Since when did you care about that? Guess it's more important now based on all the indy guys getting pushed, but... Come on.

I guess that goes back to his table spot with Punk when he didn't throw him far enough and said that "Punk needed to take the bump better", and the whole thing with Bryan and the table spot there... If you want to bury him for stuff like that, it's okay I guess. But to blame this doomed-from-the-start Heyman thing is just stupid.

:lol1: What?
The Hoff knew that Ryback was in trouble right when he lost to R-Truth. I mean, c'monnnnn. Sucks though for the big guy. The Hoff really did see potential in:happy:Wonder if there's still a possibility to Cryback/Goldberg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, my biggest problem with him isn't even his ring work (sure, it's not the best, but that doesn't stop them from pushing people. Plus, it's not like he's Khali bad or anything), it's his booking. The guy has been booked in such way that I lost interest in him, and if he's dropping people off tables and they want him to get the heat, well, ofc it makes sense. His stuff with Heyman was bad for the reasons Rain pointed out though, he was beaten up all the time, how's that supposed to succeed? I'm fine with him in the dog house. I'm normally annoyed when they put a guy in the ME, it doesn't stick but they just go with it (ie ADR and Ryback himself) so him jobbing for now is fine. His last match with Show was alright though.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well, my biggest problem with him isn't even his ring work (sure, it's not the best, but that doesn't stop them from pushing people. Plus, it's not like he's Khali bad or anything), it's his booking. The guy has been booked in such way that I lost interest in him, and if he's dropping people off tables and they want him to get the heat, well, ofc it makes sense. His stuff with Heyman was bad for the reasons Rain pointed out though, he was beaten up all the time, how's that supposed to succeed? I'm fine with him in the dog house. I'm normally annoyed when they put a guy in the ME, it doesn't stick but they just go with it (ie ADR and Ryback himself) so him jobbing for now is fine. His last match with Show was alright though.
The Hoff believes the one moment that really hurt Ryback, is when he pussied out and forfeited against Miz. The Miz of all friggin people. May as well forfeit against Cole. O wait, he's the biggest Miz mark of em all. :cole:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Hoff believes the one moment that really hurt Ryback, is when he pussied out and forfeited against Miz. The Miz of all friggin people. May as well forfeit against Cole. O wait, he's the biggest Miz mark of em all. :cole:
The moment I felt they were going too fast and were going to screw it up was (coincidentally) against the Miz last year. He was IC champ and Ryback squashed him in two minutes. Then him losing again and again vs Punk was the beginning of the end. Backing out from a match vs MIZ is pathetic too though.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The moment I felt they were going too fast and were going to screw it up was (coincidentally) against the Miz last year. He was IC champ and Ryback squashed him in two minutes. Then him losing again and again vs Punk was the beginning of the end. Backing out from a match vs MIZ is pathetic too though.
Hoff doesn't really think there's much hope for him at this point. When he debuted, he had all the friggin potential, and I thought he'd be a champion in no time. :happy:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hoff doesn't really think there's much hope for him at this point. When he debuted, he had all the friggin potential, and I thought he'd be a champion in no time. :happy:
Yeah, I was a big fan. I was expecting them to build him up slowly to a big win at WM 29, but it wasn't to be. Now I'm not sure how Ryback's gonna end up.