Ryback for wwe champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vince79

Jobber
Reaction score
Ryback V CM Punk for the wwe title would be a great match to see, CM Punk would be running to the back with hes tail between hes legs,

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

CM Punk would kick his ass! ryback wouldnt stand a chance!!1

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Please don't over kill it with the smilies fella's. Just clicked on the thread and It feels like my eyes are already burning. Also welcome to the forum Vince. Please introduce yourself in "The Ramp" section.

And I don't think Ryback is ready for a feud against CM Punk. I just think it's something WWE chucked out there to see how everyone would react to it.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
But RYBACK is unstoppable.... He will chant FEED Me MoRE!! And bite off pinks Pepsi tattoo to quench his thirst....

Kayfabe

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
vince79 said:
Ryback V CM Punk for the wwe title would be a great match to see, CM Punk would be running to the back with hes tail between hes legs,

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

How kayfab of you.

wk

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Please don't over kill it with the smilies fella's. Just clicked on the thread and It feels like my eyes are already burning. Also welcome to the forum Vince. Please introduce yourself in "The Ramp" section.

And I don't think Ryback is ready for a feud against CM Punk. I just think it's something WWE chucked out there to see how everyone would react to it.

Yes, Vince. Welcome. And I agree with Lacky and Vince McMahon. He has a long way to go.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Matt said:
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

You're right. Ryback is too new and newbs never get a big title shot like that. :sad:

badgood_King

Jobber
Reaction score
Not a fan of Ryback or Punk but i'd give Ryback a try as WWE champion look at Punk he's a shit wrestler and he's main eventing.

:smug:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Matt said:

I Seriously think other superstars deserve a chance before this ryback guy. I don't really get the hype, well maybe it's his body type and physique but other than that, I haven't seen him wrestle for more than 5 minutes at a time.