Ryback/Brock rumour = squashed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This seems to be the day for stupid rumors making the rounds. The latest is that Brock Lesnar and Ryback got into a physical confrontation at Raw this afternoon during a rehearsal for Lesnar's segment tonight.
According to numerous sources backstage at Raw, nothing of the sort happened. There was no confrontation, verbal, physical or otherwise between the two Nothing to see here.

We normally don't bother to shoot down ridiculous stories but given the amount of email we were getting, I felt best to address it and kill the story rather than continue to let it get out of hand.

Damn :((

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I noticed Ryback had a bloodshot eye, and I think Lesnar had a mark on this cheek...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wait. You want Brock to beat up Kelly? Because she is the only one who isn't anything special in the WWE.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I said this on other thread.
It wasn't even on the Observer site when the article credited Observer... :facepalm:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Well I guessed that since Brock showed up on Raw and Ryback had no cuts or bruises

But I would actually love Brock to beat up Ryback as he sucks and is nothing special

110% AGREE! The ownly think Ryback is, a be fuckin copy cat that can't come up with his own shit to save his live!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ryback would have left the arena via ambulance if Brock actually decided to go after him