Kayfabe Ryan Blake: The Complete Anthology - Episode One - Will Neilson is better.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*The Precision after TLC opens up not with the usual pyrotechnics and greeting from the commentators but with a view of the ring, the spotlight is shown on 4 men who are in the middle of the ring easily identifiable. Will Neilson, sitting on a chair with his Survival Championship on his shoulder, Reagan Cole, who is standing directly by Neilson with a smug grin on his face, Yuri Williamson and Gabriel Kirkshaw linger more to the back of the ring, with no Tag Titles in tow. Will begins to speak.*

Neilson - Saturday Night Precison... the land of opportunity some will say, this company is my life, it's what I wake up for every day, and it's what I go to sleep thinking about every day. Most wrestlers here are some of the best performers in the Wrestling world at this moment in time, Me, Me, Antonio Stark, Yuri Williamson.. Urgh.. Gabriel Kirkshaw and.. maybe Andersen Vega and that JSP guy considering they are the current champions, BUT they are nothing compared to people like me, and though I hold the lowest championship that this show offers, it doesn't mean I can't hold a title like the World Heavyweight Title and like the Intercontinental Title, it won't take much longer to start racking up wins with this title and then it's a cash in for a title match and I'm pretty sure everyone knows how my last cash in went. *Neilson laughs and the crowd boo.* Apart from Rhys Haze, there is one major problem in this company... and that is Ryan Blake, current General Manger/Owner/Dickhead, the man does not know how to run a company. Considering I beat his dead brother for the World Title... it doesn't seem much of a shock to me that he has targeted me, I threw my jacket over him at the Awards show and stole all his biscuits from his office... and then I started World War 2.5 with Ryan Blake. He sent Apollo Black after me.... and I beat him, your next Ryan, Will Neilson is better, Will Neilson will beat you... Will Neilson will beat you as bad as he did to Robert.

*Will drops the mic with a straight faced expression and goes to stand up and walk out of the ring with the rest of Anarchy Inc (and Gabriel Kirkshaw) however the lights go out, Neilson is dumbfounded but looks at the titantron displaying various images of Robert Blake, Ryan Blake and finally Neilson throwing Robert Blake off of Hell in a Cell and hitting him with the Neilson Clash for the 1, 2, 3. They images fade away and the titantron displays three single words that send chills down Will's spine.*

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

*Suddenly, a very familiar theme starts to play through the speakers, a theme Will knows all too well, and sends him, Anarchy Inc (and Gabriel Kirkshaw) and the entire crowd into a state of shock.*

Reactions: Closed

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
*The music of Robert Blake begins to play throughout the arena. The arena is in shock, but is this really Robert Blake? How could this be Robert Blake?! Will is standing in the ring looking like he just saw a ghost. The other two members also have fear in their eyes. However, this isn't Robert Blake. Ryan Blake comes up behind the Anarchy Inc members with a steel chair in his hand. All Anarchy Inc members are still looking at the stage waiting for someone to come out, but little do they know that Ryan Blake is standing right behind them with anger in his eyes. Yuri Williamson is the first to see Ryan Blake standing behind Anarchy Inc. Yuri runs towards Ryan Blake, but Ryan connects with a chair shot to the head. The other two men now see Ryan Blake smiling at them with a chair. Will commands Gabriel Kirkshaw to attack Ryan Blake, but you can see the hesitation in Gabriel's eyes. but Gabriel also ends up running towards Ryan Blake. Ryan connects with another chair shot. Gabriel falls to the mat after receiving a chair shot to the gut. Both Yuri and Gabriel are now outside the ring crying out in pain. Will Neilson is now looking directly at Ryan Blake with his Survival title. Ryan Blake drops his chair and begins to yell at Neilson*

Ryan Blake: Is this your army?! Are you good enough?! Are you better than me and my brother?! Come show me how good you are!

*Ryan Blake walks towards Will Neilson. Will throws his title at Ryan, and he begins to boot Ryan in the gut. Ryan falls to his knees as Will now begins to punch Ryan in the face. However, Ryan Blake jumps directly onto Will Neilson. Ryan Blake is throwing left and rights on top of Will Neilson. You can see Will is trying to get Ryan off, but he can't overpower the big man. Ryan Blake sees Gabriel and Yuri running towards him, but Ryan Blake sees this and boots Gabriel in the face. Yuri jumps on top of Ryan's back. Will Neilson is still recovering from those punches which Ryan delivered. Ryan Blake grabs the back of Yuri's head and pulls him off his back. Ryan Blake throws Yuri out the ring, but he takes a bad bump where the back of his head gets busted open. Blood is now coming out of Yuri's head while the Precision doctors are attending to him. Will Neilson is now standing, but Ryan Blake spears Will Neilson right back down to the ring. He picks Will up once again, and he throws him out of the ring. Ryan slams Will into the barricade. Will is trying to fight back, but he is unable to overcome the angry Ryan Blake. Ryan Blake aims Will Neilson up against the barricade and connects with a running spear. Both men go through the barricade. Will Neilson seems to be completely broken at this point, but Ryan doesn't seem to be done. Ryan drags the helpless Will to the announce table. Gabriel is looking towards Ryan Blake, but he doesn't do anything. Gabriel knows what will happen, so he just walks away leaving Will there with Ryan Blake. Ryan Blake tears the announce table apart while he throws Will on top of it. He climbs the table and brings Will Neilson up to his feet*

Ryan Blake: Is this all you have?! I'm going to haunt you day and night. You're nothing anymore. My brother took it easy on you....That was his mistake. We all know he was just better than you, but I'm not going to take it easy on you. This is for my brother.

*Ryan Blake aims Will Neilson for the Rocket Dropper (Robert's finisher) and connects with it. The table completely breaks while Neilson's face connects with the table. Ryan Blake stands tall over Will Neilson's broken body. Ryan Blake enters the ring with a mic in hand*

Ryan Blake: Well, do you think he expected that? I just couldn't listen to his ass anymore. You see, over the past few weeks I have been going through hard times. The anger just took over and I couldn't control it anymore. This is what happens when my anger takes over, and I don't think it's going away anytime soon. Robert's death opened a new door for me, and that door is the World Heavyweight Championship. I want that championship because I know I'm good enough. I'm going to win that title for Robert Blake, and I'm going to smash all the roadblocks. Will Neilson is my first roadblock, and I will smash through him. I will tear that locker room apart, and then I will end Vega's World title reign myself. I'm returning at Backlash in a match with this fool *Points towards Will* and he won't talk about my brother again. I'm not taking it easy on him. Vega, you're also someone who has my attention. You keep talking about in this ring with the same terrible joke each time. I'm not on steroids....We have tests each month you idiot. Can you think of something smart to say next time or is that really too had to ask? You're always going on about not having challenges....Well, look at me! I'm back and I want that World title! You both made a big mistake by provoking me. I'm not here for fun and games anymore....I'm here to get shit done. I'm here to put the Blake name back on top where it belongs. Buster Gates, Will Neilson, Vega, Diamond, Haze, Rogue, Hade and Chris Young won't stop this wrecking ball. No one in the back will stop me, but only I can stop myself, and I really don't feel like doing that anytime soon.

*Ryan Blake drops the mic while Will Neilson is still unconscious. Ryan Blake begins to make his way up the ring while the fans chant "Ryan Blake!". Ryan Blake stops at the top of the stage and looks back to the ring. The camera zooms into his face with a big smile which ends the show*