RVD RVD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rvdfan35

Reaction score
Rumors swirling he is coming back to WWE. On top of that he also just took over a publicly traded company UAPC. This man is a legend

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
GET A ROOM!
-

@rvdfan35 The Undertaker is considered a Legend but RVD?
Yeah, He was good in my Opinion. Had done some crazy things but nothing like what Taker has ever done. I dnt think I'd consider RVD a Legend. Just my opinion though.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
GET A ROOM!
-

@rvdfan35 The Undertaker is considered a Legend but RVD?
Yeah, He was good in my Opinion. Had done some crazy things but nothing like what Taker has ever done. I dnt think I'd consider RVD a Legend. Just my opinion though.
RVD was TV champion for 1 year 11 months 18 days 2 hours and 42 seconds daddy

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
In his prime, RVD was ranked number two in the Pro Wrestling Illustrated's Top 500. When he was ECW TV Champion, he was a major draw with rumors swirling around that Paul Heyman didn't want to promote him as the World Champion because he wanted RVD and the World Champ to headline a show: Two Championship matches in one night. He was also a sportsman, giving Jerry Lynn a high-five after their match was over. During the Invasion angle, RVD was a heel but the fans were still cheering for him in his match against Jeff Hardy. And this when he took a ladder out from under the ring and used it against the Charismatic Enigma. If he can get back into his old form and he's featured on Smackdown, I'd watch it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yes I would like to see him back doing the same shit for 25 years. Rolling thunder, few stupid kicks, van terminator, masturbatory taunt,frong splash .
Yeah why won't this highly successful wrestler change everything about his act at 50 years of age!! Cmon bro do a wrist lock I'm tired of you doing all those RVD moves

Reactions: edge4ever

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I would like to see him back doing the same shit for 25 years. Rolling thunder, few stupid kicks, van terminator, masturbatory taunt,frong splash .
Rumour has it he took your criticism to heart and decided to change his entire gimmick, demeanor, moveset and wrestling name that made him famous. Well done bro

• Wow
Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Rumour has it he took your criticism to heart and decided to change his entire gimmick, demeanor, moveset and wrestling name that made him famous. Well done bro
Robvandaminho finally saw the light after Pop Tatari laid the smacketh down on his brain dead ass:damn:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
RVD was one of the best and most underrated of all time. Heel or face, he was always liked, fun, and put on a damn show.

He easily has the best frog splash ever and his style was simply badass and fun to watch and he could sell like no other.

He’s the kind of guy that I’m sure could still perform at a high level, and if he cares, he could easily be a champion again.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Yeah why won't this highly successful wrestler change everything about his act at 50 years of age!! Cmon bro do a wrist lock I'm tired of you doing all those RVD moves
How is your forum doing ? Which you copied the template for this one btw. Always been a copycat since your first few posts on here. You have no integrity at all. No wonder people never liked you.

Last edited:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
How is your forum doing ? Which you copied the template for this one btw. Always been a copycat since your first few posts on here. You have no integrity at all. No wonder people never liked you.
Damn don't burst into tears because I mocked your shitty post :facepalm: