RVD Believes 'Evil Spirit' Entered Chris Benoit's Body

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
- The UK's Power Slam magazine recently did an interview with Rob Van Dam. They asked him questions regarding the Chris Benoit double/murder suicide:

Q: Okay. Moving on to the Benoit tragedy. Having known Chris for years, you must have been shocked when you heard that he'd murdered his wife and son.

Honestly, I'm not even convinced that he did it.

Many people like myself who knew Chris feel like it wasn't Chris who did that. That could mean lots of things: it could mean that someone else actually did it -- which I know is kinda hard to make sense out of, with all the investigations that took place. But that's still as believable, if not more believable, than believing Chris -- that good, respectable person we knew -- committed this horrific act.

It could mean that some kind of demon or evil spirit somehow entered his body. We can't scientifically explain something like that; but many of us believe that the body can be possessed. Again, that, as far-fetched as it may sound, is just as believable as thinking that Chris Benoit was capable of (killing his wife and son).

Lastly, the best scientific explanation we have is that Benoit had brain damage from the concussions and trauma to his head, which could have led to dementia.

from wrestlingunlimted.com

CenaMark54

Take another Bong rip RVD

It looks like RVD solved the case, now we can add Benoit back into the old DVDs.

kingovkings

Reaction score
lmao think rvd has had to many bangs to the head or to much pot and as a bit of dementia going on himself with stupid ass comments like that.

C4

Chris Benoit was a good guy, and he is a legend of the WWE. RVD is right somebody else did it, not Chris Benoit. Another Mystery in the Wrestling World still remains un-solved, why did he do it? I don't think he can do it, somebody else did it!

-TJ-

Case Closed.......... Add Benoit back to the DvDs.............

King Of Kings

Reaction score
It could have been from all the concutions he had like RVD said.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I just had a revelation! RVD is right! Chris Benoit did not do it! It was HHH!!!! HHH was so pissed that he had to tap out to him at WM, because HHH never jobs or loses to anyone, so he decided to kill Benoit and his whole family and make it look like a murder suicide. That damn HHH strike again!

Seriously though RVD lay off the bong dude. I mean I know its hard to believe a friend did something like that, but evil demons entering his body? Give me a break.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I just had a revelation! RVD is right! Chris Benoit did not do it! It was HHH!!!! HHH was so pissed that he had to tap out to him at WM, because HHH never jobs or loses to anyone, so he decided to kill Benoit and his whole family and make it look like a murder suicide. That damn HHH strike again!

Seriously though RVD lay off the bong dude. I mean I know its hard to believe a friend did something like that, but evil demons entering his body? Give me a break.

Lol, Priceless!!!

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score

LOL! I have to say that RVD has to stop tripping balls as usual and just move on. Chris Benoit murdered his family, case closed. k?

King_Ash

Reaction score
Speaking from experience in the matter, only a pothead would say something like that.

The Rated R CMStar

The only thing missing in this interview was he implying that HHH did it. Not saying, just implying, because he doesn't have the balls to say it directly.

Why can just he accept it? Closer people to Benoit have.

J

To quote Mr Macky "Kids drugs are bad MmmmK"...

but seriously i love some of the stupid things Rvd says...There intertaining...

tnafan454

Reaction score
if you think RVD was was hitting the bong when he said this say I