Season 1 Rustboro City Rayquazas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
If Thyst loses it'll be a battle to see who doesn't land last in the league, whipee. I knew I wasn't going to make the playoffs, but being last? Not going to have that. Going to start prep pronto.
You're on! I already started to prep for this week's battle against @Forrest OAKADA (pls reply dood)and I seem to have a quite good matchup. It may or may not come down to when I battle you!!!

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
If Thyst loses it'll be a battle to see who doesn't land last in the league, whipee. I knew I wasn't going to make the playoffs, but being last? Not going to have that. Going to start prep pronto.
You're on! I already started to prep for this week's battle against @Forrest OAKADA (pls reply dood)and I seem to have a quite good matchup. It may or may not come down to when I battle you!!!

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You guys gna get your battle in? MEH!

tumblr_m4jztb6k031rwm1lmo1_500.gif

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm back now, and ready to take on Forrest when he's ready