Russian Man Sues Apple For Turning Him Gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So... This is something that happened...
Russian man has sued Apple after claiming a mysterious message sent to his iPhone turned him gay, according to The Moscow Times.

The man, identified as D. Razumilov, alleges that he became “mired in same-sex relationships” after receiving 69 GayCoins, instead of the Bitcoin he had ordered, on a cryptocurrency payment app he downloaded onto his iPhone in 2017. The unknown sender was said to have included an English-language message that Razumilov interpreted as “don’t judge without trying.”

Razumilov wrote in a complaint published by Govorit Moskva on Wednesday:

"I thought, indeed, how can I judge something without trying it? And decided to try same-sex relationships."

After the trial run, Razumilov now has a boyfriend but claims that this is a negative development.

"I can say after the passage of two months that I’m mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and can’t get out. I have a steady boyfriend and I don’t know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again."

Razumilov is seeking over $15,000 in damages from Apple for "manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality." He claims the company, which makes the iPhone, caused him "moral suffering and harm to mental health."

Moscow’s Presnensky District Court registered Razumilov’s lawsuit. According to the court database, and has scheduled an interview for Oct. 17.

His lawyer Sapizhat Gusnieva insisted the case was "serious," telling AFP that her client was "scared, he suffered".

Gusnieva said the US technology giant "has a responsibility for their programmes" despite the alleged exchange taking place on a third-party app.

Apple appears to have no stake in the GayCoin cryptocurrency, which is currently valued at less than two cents.

I for one did not know there was something called "GayCoin" Learn something new every day.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
First, it was the frogs and now the Russians...what is next?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
OMG..... Seriously?! All from the
Apple?
Ha.... Yeah, I'm sure that was THE Cause. *SMH* I think he was before all this happened

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif