Russel Brand is a genius (interview with Paxxman)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Katy Perry is fugly without make up. Genius.
I don't think so, it's opinions my friend, you like Cheryl Cole, I like Kelly Brook.

However, I will add that whilst I can't stand the man and think he's a twat, after watching many an interview with him, it is clear to see that he is a very bright person with a few strong ideas about modern life, it is also clear to see that the interviewer wasn't anywhere near clever enough to keep up with him in this interview.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
e629a4c04ec0bd7338b9d776f0a90785.jpg

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yes she doesn't look nice in that particular picture but I've seen plenty of photos of her without makeup and she looked okay. Either way, it's all opinion like I said, you don't like Jennifer Lawrence either, I do. It's just taste.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
His comedy still sucks like Kelly Kelly.

Reactions: CM Punk

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just go to the occupy movement part. That was generated and created by the media, and was organized. There is a really interesting documentary on it on netflix. I disagree with him on that part.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Unfunny, annoying, failed in a relationship with Katy perry. The only way I could hate him more was if he tag teamed with The Miz and they had the Chuckle Brothers as managers.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Unfunny, annoying, failed in a relationship with Katy perry. The only way I could hate him more was if he tag teamed with The Miz and they had the Chuckle Brothers as managers.
This isn't a "post your opinion on Russel Brand" thread. The guy is clearly intelligent and I think his views on politics are spot on.

Though I think the guy is hilarious.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I agree with everything in this thread, the man is clearly very intelligent as I agree with almost everything he says and I'm the smartest guy I know (also the only guy I know) but his points and arguments every time I've seen him are very reasonable and valid.

Although, he isn't funny in the slightest and is a massive twat, however so is Ryan, the Chuckle Brothers are the greatest comedy duo the world has ever seen.

Reactions: Crayo

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I agree with everything in this thread, the man is clearly very intelligent as I agree with almost everything he says and I'm the smartest guy I know (also the only guy I know) but his points and arguments every time I've seen him are very reasonable and valid.

Although, he isn't funny in the slightest and is a massive twat, however so is Ryan, the Chuckle Brothers are the greatest comedy duo the world has ever seen.

Mitchell and Webb, Morecombe and Wise and The Two Ronnies would like a word with you.