Rusev managing Lana?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
So apparently Lana will be making her in-ring main roster debut on SDlive eventually and Rusev will also be on the show. Thing is Rusev is injured and won't be competing any time soon. So like why not have him accompany Lana? I think it would be great. He's legitimately funny on the mic and has a great presence. Not to mention this would be the perfect comedy feud for Carmella and Ellsworth. Even down the line, Cena and Nikki could be real good.

Reactions: Grievous 3D and Smg

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That'd be very interesting, and something I'd actually be fine with seeing. I wouldn't like them going up against Ellsworth and Carmella, seeing how Rusev could literally crush Ellsworth. However, a Rusev/Lana vs Cena/Nikki is interesting, and I'm all in for a Rusev vs Cena feud only if oc Rusev goes over here.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
That'd be very interesting, and something I'd actually be fine with seeing. I wouldn't like them going up against Ellsworth and Carmella, seeing how Rusev could literally crush Ellsworth. However, a Rusev/Lana vs Cena/Nikki is interesting, and I'm all in for a Rusev vs Cena feud only if oc Rusev goes over here.

I think Rusev going over Cena would be asking for a bit much. Especially when you consider in this scenario it would be a recently returned Cena. However it is SDlive and they have been a little unpredictable.

Reactions: Smg

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think Rusev going over Cena would be asking for a bit much. Especially when you consider in this scenario it would be a recently returned Cena. However it is SDlive and they have been a little unpredictable.
Ye, thinking about it rn if that feud does happen and if Cena does win, all I really want is for Rusev to not lose any momentum/be pushed down like the last time he lost to Cena; he has so much potential, and man everyone seems to know it at this point lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I guess I wouldn't mind Rusev managing Lana until he's ready to compete again, but it seems like she'll be a solo act until Rusev returns.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I guess I wouldn't mind Rusev managing Lana until he's ready to compete again, but it seems like she'll be a solo act until Rusev returns.
I agree here. However, keep Rusev away from managing Lana. It's just not going to work. Lana managing Rusev was better, but the other way around? Heeeeeeeeelll no.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I say let Lana be on her own (in story, keep the husband and wife on the same brand) and let Rusev go on a strong solo career. The fact he may be fighting for the WWE Championship at Money in the Bank is a great start, so let Rusev Crush! :rusev::rusev::rusev:

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wonder if she is going to keep the accent?

It's fine for the little bits she does in the past with Rusev, but might be annoying to have to keep up as a solo performer. Especially with longer more intricate mic work.