[Rumour] Carlito Has Allegedly Told Promoters He’s Signed With WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid I wanted to copy Carlito to I spit an apple in my friends face. He didn’t find it as amusing as I did.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Sorry to say but he gonna be put in that Shelton Benjamin spot real quick, I don’t know how he works long term lol
Sadly I can see this happening.

Reactions: The Gipper

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Carlito is apparently headed to the WWE SmackDown roster.

There have been recent rumors on Carlito possibly signing with WWE as he canceled upcoming indie bookings. Now a new report from PWInsider notes that the July 7 SmackDown from Madison Square Garden in New York City is targeted for Carlito’s official return to the company.

The former WWE Intercontinental & United States Champion made a surprise appearance at WWE Backlash last month to help fight off The Judgment Day as Bad Bunny defeated Damian Priest in the San Juan Street Fight.

Carlito expressed interest in possibly doing more work with WWE coming out of Backlash, and a post-show report noted how WWE officials were “very happy” with the return as several people backstage spoke about how much he had matured since his last significant run in 2010. There had been several pitches in recent years to bring Carlito in for brief or full-time runs, and while word coming out of Backlash Weekend was that Carlito’s appearance was only a one-off, it was also said that this could always change. He was seen in Orlando earlier this month, and now word is that he’s returning to work full-time.​

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Carlito beat Austin Theory for the US title in his return......recreating his debut against John Cena.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: Vegeta and Butters

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well I’m going to that Smackdown so :rippedcal