(Rumor) WWE 2K19 Cover Star/Pre-Order Bonus/Commercial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
(Contains information from an actual article, as well as information I dug up myself based on firsthand knowledge of the WWE and their games series throughout the years. All information is available via a quick search on your favorite search engine)

As I, the great Jonny Nostradamus, [HASHTAG]#BestMemberCurrentlyOnTheForum[/HASHTAG], wrestling predictor extraordinaire, had predicted months ago:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ Styles is rumored to be gracing the cover of the next installment of the yearly WWE games series, "WWE 2K19".

This would make AJ Styles the first person that isn't solely a WWE property (as in didn't start there, their name belongs to them legally and they became "famous" elsewhere prior to WWE) to be on the cover of a WWE game since CM Punk on "WWE'13."

This would be a crowning achievement for AJ Styles as well, because he has stated he would love to be on the cover of a main series WWE game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rowdy" Ronda Rousey is rumored to be the official Pre-Order Bonus for "WWE 2K19"

This would make Ronda Rousey the second US Olympian to be the Pre-Order bonus for a WWE, behind Kurt Angle.

This would also make Ronda Rousey the first UFC star to be a Pre-Order Bonus for a WWE game as well as the first single woman/female superstar to be a Pre-Order Bonus for a WWE game (excluding Paige because she was a "Season Pass Exclusive" years ago, making the distinction completely different as one is lesser than the other).

A unique distinction here would make Ronda Rousey the first person to be heavily featured/promoted in a WWE game when they have had less than five televised matches (at the time of being chosen as a Pre-Order bonus)

The first official commercial for "WWE 2K19" is rumored to be featuring potential cover star AJ Styles and potential Pre-Order Bonus Ronda Rousey (as mentioned above), as well as Jeff Hardy.

A surprising name that is rumored to be in the commercial is someone that hasn't been under contract to the WWE for quite some time.

Rey Mysterio, whose last appearance for the WWE was at the Greatest Royal Rumble, is said to be featured in the commercial, playing a big role in whatever was filmed. He was pictured in a new photo on Instagram with Jeff Hardy. The location of the picture was set to "Jupiter", so as to keep what they were doing together a secret.

The cover reveal is going down on Monday, June 18th, and all the above rumors will either be confirmed or shown to be absolute bullshit.

2K announcing an announcement:

Where I found the initial information:
Details on WWE2K19 Cover and Commercial

Crash

Reaction score
AJ Styles must be on the cover for the next game, he is the only one that makes sense to put on...IMO

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Just pick any pic from Carmella's instagram and it will sell

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I would love to see AJ be on the cover. But part of me wanted a Woman to grace the cover. Charlotte or Alexa.

Reactions: Crash

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
This Should Be The Cover :emoji_smiley:
upload_2019-1-23_20-41-57-png.7685