*RUMOR* *POSSIBLE SPOILER* Metal Gear Solid 4 “Voice of God”

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This is a spoiler for some, consider yourself warned.

In Metal Gear Solid 4 in the end credits false credits and official credits Hideo Kojima is casted as Voice of God. But Voice of God wasn't in the game.

There is a rumor that “Voice of God” will talk to Snake in your copy of MGS4 on December 12th 2008.

Maybe its DLC, or a timed thing for the game, but its only a rumor.

For now :shifty:

Its November and the rumor is alive all over gaming news sites as we near December 12th.

Past Metal Gear Games like Substance and Subsistence had to released via retail but Metal Gear Solid 4: Existence could have demo theater, Raiden story, and alternate ending due to downloadable content.

They could completely revamp MGS4 like MGS3 and MGS2 with dlc.

Hometown Kid

I always wondered what that meant when I beat the game...I figured I just missed something. :g: Anyway what do you mean "he'll talk to Snake"? Could it be a timed thing or will we have to pay for it? >_>

Almost time to see if this rumor is actually real.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I don't even see how that rumor could materialize? Someone saw "Voice of God" in the credits and decided that on December 12th "God" would talk to snake in the game? Please....put down the crack pipes.