Rumor: Orton Suffered A Low Grade Concussion + Backstage Heat On Del Rio & Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/275...tage-heat-on-both-alberto-del-rio-and-sheamus

According to a WWE source, Randy Orton legitimately sustained a low grade concussion during his match against Alberto Del Rio at last week's Smackdown taping.

Although Alberto Del Rio does not have heat with Vince McMahon or Triple H, WZ was told that Del Rio does have backstage heat with talent in the locker room, as Orton is not the first person Del Rio has injured during his WWE run.

In related news, WZ was told Sheamus has heat with the talent because, according to multiple sources, he was "the only pain in the ass in the MITB Ladder Match" and was only worried about his own spots and not helpful in putting the match together.

^^^ Alberto Del Rio seems to be injuring alot of wrestlers lately Vince should be pissed off at him

Sheamus only caring for his own safety doesnt surprise me at all he kissed HHH's ass to get to the main roster, to get that fast push and to get the WWE title so him not caring about other wrestlers safety in a ladder match just shows what kind of guy he is

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Sheamus made the match interesting imo. Without Sheamus the match would have been boring. That's why I voted for him in the poll we had...

Reactions: GeeTeaIye

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Loved sheamus spots at MITB.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think the other MITB participants were only pissed off that he dod betyer that them.

If they all focused on what THEY had to do, maybe the match would've been better.

Also props to ADR for taking Orton out

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
there is no god

Bullshit, he's right here:

225d88e878f4ec417dd237a33784b87d.jpg