Rumor on TNA PPV Buyrates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bdogg1

Reaction score
who wouldnt you like to see in PB of the divas

WeztSide

Reaction score
i agree i would like to see her in pb to

Ben

Reaction score
According to the latest issue of Figure Four Weekly, the average number of buys per TNA Wrestling pay-per-view event is approximately 17,000 in North America.

By comparison, the average TNA Wrestling pay-per-view event garnered approximately 26,500 North American buys in 2007, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

These numbers are based on sources within TNA Wrestling. The organization doesn't publicly release pay-per-view buy numbers.

Lack of build, giving away matches on free tv, and just the booking as a whole being complete crap shows with these buys.

At this point they need to rethink the whole PPV portion of the company, and either completely overhaul it or scrap it all together.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wow that is just bad and there is no way they are making any profit from these PPV's iof these numbers are even close.