Rumor On The Incident That Led To WWE Releasing Goldust

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As noted before, Goldust was recently released by WWE after working as a producer for the SmackDown brand. Word came out that an undisclosed incident at the April 24th SmackDown tapings in Grand Rapids, Michigan led to his contract being terminated.

F4Wonline.com now reports that the belief is that Goldust was responsible for coming up with the spot on SmackDown where Yoshi Tatsu took a double-team powerbomb finisher from Darren Young and Titus O’Neil. Tatsu landed bad and the bump was said to look even worse live than it did on TV.

Young and O’Neil were not in action on the May 4th SmackDown but did work this week’s tapings, using a different finishing move.

Source: PWMania

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In the end, we have to realize one thing. Don't give big spots to be handled by rookies in the lowercard. Only give them to Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins :D

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So O'Neil and Young botched the move, and Goldust gets fired? It's not like it was his fault. Well, I guess someone had to take the blame for it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Everyone knows how much WWE values Yoshi Tatsu. Sorry Goldy, ya had to go.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If one man is bigger then the WWE it is Yoshi Tatsu. The beater of Sheamus.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Re: RE: Rumor On The Incident That Led To WWE Releasing Goldust

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everyone knows how much WWE values Yoshi Tatsu. Sorry Goldy, ya had to go.

Really sad about that. :/// They value a low-carder than a actual legend? Fuck WWE logic. :huh:

Sent from #?TeamBecauseWWERulesAndI?RKO23's Tapatalk 2. :))

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm not sure that I believe that article. Goldust gets fired for someone else botching a move that they agreed to do?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There could be some truth to this actually. When was the last time we saw a standing powerbomb that wasn't the Tombstone. Sheamus has stopped using the Celtic Cross, Tensai only does sitting powerbomb. Swagger hasn't used his powerbomb in a long time. It might be that the WWE have deemed the powerbomb a too unsafe move to use and Rhodes, being the booker got fired for telling talent to use a move they are not allowed to use. Just a thought.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
If this is true then Vince needs to shake his head. Like I am SMH.
Maybe if you didn't put f'n amateurs in the ring people wouldn't face risk of injury like that. Whether Goldust approved it or not.