Rumble Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Bored. Disappointed in the lack of entries for our first PPV. This is not a great piece but simple and whatever, rate/hate/masturbate

rumbleposter2009qm4.jpg

PeepShow

It's a good piece, but I'm sort of confused as to why you decided to use dice as a feature in the poster. The PPV isn't in Vegas, so I guess I really don't see how it fits the topic. Still solid nonetheless.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Christian - That's How I Roll - dice were a play on words so to say

PeepShow

Ahhh, nice. Perhaps you could have put in that text right to the bottom right of it then. Seems like it'd fit. Just a thought.

C4

Nothing special here Snackz,

- There is a lot of empty space
- Not much going on graphically
- Edge and Hardy faded on the top left just don't look right.
- You can do much better stuff than this

Nothing else to comment on, better luck next time :y:

Reaction score
Sorry for sort of bumping an older thread, but I just have to say SNACKZ, this is by far one of your worst pieces. I really don't like what's going on here, at all.

The black bg with the grainy/noise addition isn't a good look, because you have a lot of space there with nothing.
The dice, I understand and like the 'that's how i roll' idea, but I'm not liking how it looks in the end.
I will say average choices of Hardy, Edge and Christian.
Not really feeling the red and 'black' scheme to this, at all.

I know you can do better that this, much better...

SnackZ

Reaction score
thanks for all hte feedback. I'd like to say again that I was not really into doing this piece and I was aggrevated by other things in the league and spit this out like I was taking a crap so I did. laters.