Ruby riott injury update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ruby riott is my true in real life best friend. we both are heavily tattooed punk rock pericing rebel's. because of my lifestyle i picked. my family betrayed me for it they don't care or love me. but Ruby riott understands the pain i have gone through as she too has been down that road and path. and i have been by that girls side ever since she suffered the mcl sprain and i will not leave her. but please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as on the 30th she gets her knee checked out and could go two ways. 1 she is medically clear which i am hoping for that. or 2 her career is over in wrestling. my heart just cant take this not knowing her future or her fate.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
try telling her that. shes crying her eyes out. and told me if mt career ends up being done who am i if im not ruby riot. how does one answer or respond to something like that?. it hurts me seeing her so upset