RTW Redux Day 5 - The Miz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Mike Knox comes in with a less than stellar 40.9 to just put himself in front of Boogey. I'm curious to see how this next one will play out...

miz.jpg

The Miz has held:

WWE Tag Team Championship
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to be honest. I like the Miz. I think he's a natural chickenshit heel, and it works really well for him. I'v hardly seen any of his ring work as his matches are generally short, but of what I have seen he's at least average. Therefore I give Miz a generous 6.5/10

PeepShow

He's not too bad. Hasnt really established much of a base really at all. He's a pretty good heel, but just isnt hated enough imo to get over to get a high rating.

5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's getting better but I dont like him... 4/10

STINGER

Reaction score
look im going to be honest i don't like the miz he can have a good future if he changes his persona i mean he is not going anywhere and i don't like him.

i give him a 4/10

Great One

6.5/10, always thought he was pretty good at the annoying now cocky heel.

vickymania

Reaction score
6/10..improving a lot with Morrison as the Tag champs..got skills but i doubt about his mic skills though..

Wrestling Station

Total douchebag imo.

4/10 suits his extreme exposie contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.