RTW Redux Day 30 - Finlay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So Khali scores a 41.9 placing him at better than Mike Knox, but worse than Shark Boy. Next up, Finlay.

finlay.jpg

Finlay has won the following titles:

WCW Television title
WWE United States title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't claim to have seen really any of his non WCW/WWE work, but I have always enjoyed him. He's an older fellow now too, so I would've loved to have seen him earlier on in his career.

8.5/10

PeepShow

Yeah, I've always enjoyed him as well. Nothing flashy, but he gets the job done and doesn't look bad. There's just something about him I like though. Not sure what it is.

8/10

Nation

8/10 The guy is an amazing wrestler and i love his badass wrestling style. But i hate the midget so i hope he will leave and finlay will be off on his own. Hopefully he will at least get a ECW title run before he retires.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
8/10 Great wrestler not flashy but can still put on a show. He cheats where you still respect him as a wrestler. Hopefully he gets a SD Heavyweight title push before he hangs up the boots.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Ive always been a fan of him. Never watched wCw, although his USA title run was alright (being short and all) 9/10

Qwake

8.5/10. When ever you see Finlay in a match you can garentee its going to be a good and interesting match

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

8/10. I fhe could do a promo it would be higher. Damn fine wrestler

Soulpower

8.5/10. One of my all-time favorites. He's a ring general and an all-around bad-ass. His lack of mic skills hurt his score, but not a lot.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes actually becoming one of my favorite wrestlers as of late... 8.5/10

the dark knight

8.5/10. One of my all-time favorites. He's a ring general and an all-around bad-ass. His lack of mic skills hurt his score, but not a lot.
actually his mic skills arent bad at all.

7.5/10

i just dont see him as a serious world champ..duno why