RTM Redux Day 9 - Famou$ 187

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So this_guy gets an almost perfect score coming just short with 99.8. There's still room there for someone to edge him out.

Famou$ 187
(aka Fannie Mae)
16th in posts
34th in reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've always given Famou$ a hard time. That being said though I admire his ability to just roll with all of it. I've never even seen him get so much as even slightly bent out of shape about shits. I also even named one of the new reputation titles after one of his incidents.

6.5/10​

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's not that great. He really went down after the New York BS. 2/10

PeepShow

Nothing special, spams quite often, and isn't black.

Sorry, but you lose again Fannie

5/10

KenFan4life

Reaction score
10/10 cause he's rell's jobber account...the one rell uses so as to job himself out to his other accounts like say so he could make himself look better on tha forums.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

3/10. doesnt add to the forum, and isnt funny

J

8/10...One of the few member i talk to outside of IWF...He's not that bad of a poster...and even though people give him shit he sticks around...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
FUCK YEAH
Lets BRing OUR NIGG'Y-BOY FAMOU$...TOO LIFE
Famou$2life....sounds like a new account for relly'mic'dougnut pussy to niggz if u know...now u don't
*drops tha mic and walks off while some shitty faggy waterproof blonde song kicks in*