RTM Redux Day 7 - Nation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
After a wee bit of a hiatus we're back. So lets just get into it.

Nation
25th in posts
32nd in reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.5/10. Good fellow, very active.​

Rell

Reaction score
8/10, contributes to the site, good overall member. ROH fan :yes: and pretty cool guy

Wrestling Station

cool guy..
is a curt hennig fan.. thats BIG!

talks like newbies sometimes but its ok i guess lol..

8/10 needs to contribute more i guess

the dark knight

9/10....

changed me mind. he deserves more

edit-

yes, .25 makes a difference.

This Guy

^^was that nessisary, you couldn't just edit your score you had to edit to tell us to read the next post? lol

um, I say 7. He has off momments in my opinion where he can be as anoying as some of the other people most commonly hated on. Most of the time he's okay.

Great One

I'll give him a 7.5/10 too for the contribution factor. Other than that, his posts are pretty incoherent most of the time and only a couple people left on here remember who he actually is when he first came on this forum... just wow at those memories, so annoying is all I have to say.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i guess i'll go with 7.75/10... hes cool...

phantomgerald

7.5/10 Cool member, makes alot of threads, but not enough wrestling discussing imo.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

8/10. always fun. way better then addict :shifty: